What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

I disagree with you on your last line that online business are not reliable, so also offline business are not also reliable at least that was one of the things I learnt from covid 19 pandemic
I get your point but at least with offline businesses, it is easier to confront someone with your problems as they are in a physical place whereas online businesses are based on communication via a device, which will not get the message across so forcefully

No sites that I have worked on have directly scammed me although sometimes it does feel like it. But there's a site, an app actually, that I had to work on as a newbie and later discovered that they pay only through PayPal. It felt almost like I was duped.

I have experienced this with some sites online sometimes back. Most of them were the ponzi schemes that I invested in. You reach payout, cashout but never receive the money. After I learnt that that was their, nature, I stopped investing in them completely.

I get your point but at least with offline businesses, it is easier to confront someone with your problems as they are in a physical place whereas online businesses are based on communication via a device, which will not get the message across so forcefully
This is truly one of the disadvantages of online businesses , it is always prone of fraud and scams because anyone can pretend to be someone he is not.

Seriously . I have made up my mind not to have anything to do with any platform that will ask for initial payments. Those are the strategy they will be using when they know they won't last for long just
to prey on innocent victim. We need to guide our self against them.
Actually alot of people have been scammed of investing online and that makes them never to have confidence in any site that might be legit if any investment or payment.
Actually I considered mine as also stolen by a a particular site of which I make an investment into. it wasn't up to 3 days, the site totally collapsed. you can't even have access to it.

Actually alot of people have been scammed of investing online and that makes them never to have confidence in any site that might be legit if any investment or payment.
Actually I considered mine as also stolen by a a particular site of which I make an investment into. it wasn't up to 3 days, the site totally collapsed. you can't even have access to it.
I wonder why certain platform will always choose to collab within that short period of time whereas there are some platforms that will keep on paying for months. . Before crashing

Well no website has stolen my money but there are websites that have swallowed my earnings. Anyways there is no how a worker will work without losing one reward or the other. However there are some people that are programmed to scam workers, take it or leave it.
If I may ask how did a website swallow your money?. I've actually lost money to a lot of Ponzi schemes. if that is what you mean, then it is also a form of stealing.

I must say that your friend is indeed very lucky, the percentage been given to him on a daily basis is astronomical very high and he was lucky to have seen that kind of profit margin for a long period of time
It may somehow depends on luck . That is what I have seen because he was lucky to be among the early investors and at the same time he was also lucky to meet platform that lasted all that long.

This is truly one of the disadvantages of online businesses , it is always prone of fraud and scams because anyone can pretend to be someone he is not.
These sites will give all sorts of positive promises, and will make it look like they are heaven on earth. However, once you part with your money in participation, all their encouraging statements will start to not make sense

Yes, I have been scammed by a get paid to watch videos platform. I earned about $200 there and they did not pay me. It's a really bad experience that I took long before being able to recover from the effect.
It's indeed a bad experience. 200 dollars is not a small money. But you should have tried to test the company integrity by withdraw when your money is still at $50 or so. Or is $200 the minimum withdrawal?

It may somehow depends on luck . That is what I have seen because he was lucky to be among the early investors and at the same time he was also lucky to meet platform that lasted all that long.
Probably, anybody who is lucky on such platform will actually make a lot of money before it crashes. But the problem is that majority always lose money at the end of the day. Some of them don't even last up to 3 days.

Yes.. before I know about bizdustry, I have worked on different sites first. So the site that stolen my money was a site that makes one to watch some minutes videos and get paid.
Most of the site that promised to pay you for watching videos and listening to audio are fake and time waster. They have wasted my precious time in the past before I understand their mission. I'm not saying all of them are fake but I insist that most of them are fake.

Most of the site that promised to pay you for watching videos and listening to audio are fake and time waster. They have wasted my precious time in the past before I understand their mission. I'm not saying all of them are fake but I insist that most of them are fake.
Sometimes, sometimes I think the major purpose of those website is to get emails of people and send them Spam messages. I have been getting a lot of Spam messages in my email recently and I think it is as a result of fake websites I have invested all in the past.

That's true, I guess you are taking about investments platforms, this kinds of site's you have to invest in your money before you can start earning, after investing the site will end up running away with your money.
This is why you have to be extremely careful whenever you are being advertised an opportunity to make money online as not everybody has your best interest in mind.

These sites will give all sorts of positive promises, and will make it look like they are heaven on earth. However, once you part with your money in participation, all their encouraging statements will start to not make sense
That is why I always make it a point of duty to verify any site before committing my hard earned money into it because it might just result into being scammed

This is why you have to be extremely careful whenever you are being advertised an opportunity to make money online as not everybody has your best interest in mind.
Normally I do not take many people who are advertising opportunities for me to make money online seriously. I've actually found out that majority of them are scammers and some are internet marketers.

Yes om various occasions, there was a faucet site i joined some time back, i was so serious about it and i actually got the minimum withdrawal in record time. When it was time for me to cash out, the site kicked me out for no reason. After some time i heard the site has crashed.

There were many sites that I thought were legit sites that stole my money by making me to pay a sum of money before paying me my main money that is in there platform and that was how I lost it all
This is why everybody should be extremely careful when working online and they should not just believe any site because the side is good looking or has some decent reviews

This is why everybody should be extremely careful when working online and they should not just believe any site because the side is good looking or has some decent reviews
That is just the truth, I know of people that got scammed on sites that had a wonderful review. It came to them by surprise because they never expected it.

It is very bad for you to work without getting paid and that is exactly why I do my research and ensure that I see a payment proof before making any kind of commitment whatsoever.

I really do not know why would someone work without getting paid for that in the first place. I think that people should try to realise that there is no such thing as free lunch.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back