What's new

Are there any sites to get certified as a freelancer?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am curious, are there any sites that will certify you as a freelance worker? Like a certification of what you do. Like a badge that my work is certified and up to freelance standards. I think it would be cool if there was a service that did that. I would try for it myself.

I know a lot of sites where you can build skills and get certificates of completion but I do not know of any organization where you can get certified as a freelancer. Interestingly, in our country, there is an agency that certifies freelance journalists. If you write for various newspapers, you can get a certificate of freelance journalist in our country.

Do you mean to get a certified education in the field of Freelancing? probably - yes. Possibly, but this training will cost certain amounts of $. But on the other hand, you will be a certified (with a document) employee, a freelancer, and this is an advantage among other people.

Do you mean to get a certified education in the field of Freelancing? probably - yes. Possibly, but this training will cost certain amounts of $. But on the other hand, you will be a certified (with a document) employee, a freelancer, and this is an advantage among other people.
Yes, something in regards to being verified in your skills/talent, so that when people ask, you can simply show them your verified in the work you do. I figure it would help draw in sales faster and easier if you're certified in what you do.

I know of upwork and Fiverr. You can list your skill on these platforms so that people who need your services can patronize you. There is also freelancer.com. You can try any one of them out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back