What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

There is an investment one of my friends participated and he was able to make between 10 to 15% of his investment everyday for almost two months before the platform eventually crash . That's the highest I've seen on this spaces. I have also seen some platform that gives people 50% of investment and crashes the next day.
I guess you friend was lucky to make such amount of money consistently for 2 months. there are people who are actually lucky on such platforms but majority always lose at the end of the day.

you are even lucky that you did not invest any money. I have registered on the website before that requires people to invest money and I did so. After some period of time they refused to pay.

Unfortunately, not all the people are lucky. I am one of the unlucky people whose money got stolen by the Hyip sites and i never managed to gain my funds back.

Unfortunately, not all the people are lucky. I am one of the unlucky people whose money got stolen by the Hyip sites and i never managed to gain my funds back.
98% of people who invest on such platforms always end up losing their money. That is why it is important to be careful. I also lost a lot of money on such platforms.

I have countless number of sites that have scammed me and finally vanished with my accrued earnings or even some investments.
One of them being paid2tap website. This site seems promising as you get started on it.
The earning in there is very cool. The tasks are very easy to complete and the rewards pay decently. But the downside of the site is that when you request a payment the adms of the site keeps silent forever and ever.
This is actually a very sad experience and I am sure it is because nobody told you that made you to lose this kind of money. We also have the duty of educating others on how to protect themself.

I guess you friend was lucky to make such amount of money consistently for 2 months. there are people who are actually lucky on such platforms but majority always lose at the end of the day.
Exactly , but most importantly it depends on the time you started such investment opportunity . The early investors might not likely be at a higher risk of losing all because they can easily recover their money before the scheme crashes. This is the strategy.

The only side that I know have ever stolen my money, are mostly sites that I know nothing much about them and I tried to pay money before earning from them.

fear of missing out is actually what makes so many people to lose their money on the internet. When you see your friends making money from a particular platform you will actually be tempted to invest your money there.

On the contrary, there are many people who are not afraid of losing money and they are always willing to invest money in Hyip sites all the time. They also lose money in the end,.

Learning on demo account for up to six months? I thought it's something you can be conversant with and be well equipped within a month. That actually means I have a long way to go before I can start real forex trading.
It takes time for you to master yourself and your edge, the six months is just tentative and some do become profitable before six months whereas others still have a long way ahead despite spending six months .

On the contrary, there are many people who are not afraid of losing money and they are always willing to invest money in Hyip sites all the time. They also lose money in the end,.
I have met someone like that recently on WhatsApp. He is always interested in those kind of platfforms. I think it depends from some level of experience and mindset. Some people make money from it actually but they will lose for sure.

It takes time for you to master yourself and your edge, the six months is just tentative and some do become profitable before six months whereas others still have a long way ahead despite spending six months .
Yes I agree it's takes time for one to master himself, two weeks to a month can be used to learn forex trading. You have to agree with me that consistency and individual difference of quick assimilation is a factor that disagree with the six-month demo practice as tentative.

Yes that was also my suggestion. If you can't mention it in the comment section then we can create a threads and revealed the platform for others to see and learn their own lessons to avoid falling into such.
This is a good suggestion. If such thread is created, it will help people to know the sites they should not join. There are some scammed sites that pay people when they just started but as time goes on they go with people money.

As a forex trader you don't need to rush yourself because it is a very risky venture. Bringing out to 6 months to practice in a demo account is good but you may still not be a professional in that time frame.

This is a good suggestion. If such thread is created, it will help people to know the sites they should not join. There are some scammed sites that pay people when they just started but as time goes on they go with people money.
The only issues is that a lot of all these platform after scamming people will automatically close down but even with that there are so many of them that may be still operating waiting for Innocent investors to fall a victim.

As a forex trader you don't need to rush yourself because it is a very risky venture. Bringing out to 6 months to practice in a demo account is good but you may still not be a professional in that time frame.
I figured out how to trade and make profits in my first three months of learning.
It was because of my obsessive focus that I did that at a faster rate.

Well for now there is no any site that have stolen my money because I do try to be very careful and strict in search of the legitimate of a site before working with the site.

Well for now there is no any site that have stolen my money because I do try to be very careful and strict in search of the legitimate of a site before working with the site.
One funny thing which I need to ask you is how many years have you been operating online I believe that it's not always easy for someone to spend years online and not get scam ,they have stolen my money online but later stop failing victim to those scammer s

Yes I agree it's takes time for one to master himself, two weeks to a month can be used to learn forex trading. You have to agree with me that consistency and individual difference of quick assimilation is a factor that disagree with the six-month demo practice as tentative.
I know of folks that spent three years to learn trading and still they are not profiting from the market, but I learnt Trading in roughly three months and I became their coach because they lack appropriate information and discipline.

I figured out how to trade and make profits in my first three months of learning.
It was because of my obsessive focus that I did that at a faster rate.
I see, but you also need to understand that you need a lot of experience in forex trading. Knowing how to trade is not the only thing needed to succeed as a forex trader. You need to study market trends on yearly basis to fully understand the market.

Well no website has stolen my money but there are websites that have swallowed my earnings. Anyways there is no how a worker will work without losing one reward or the other. However there are some people that are programmed to scam workers, take it or leave it.

There is an investment one of my friends participated and he was able to make between 10 to 15% of his investment everyday for almost two months before the platform eventually crash . That's the highest I've seen on this spaces. I have also seen some platform that gives people 50% of investment and crashes the next day.
I must say that your friend is indeed very lucky, the percentage been given to him on a daily basis is astronomical very high and he was lucky to have seen that kind of profit margin for a long period of time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back