What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

It is really necessary that you try to avoid it as much as possible. They are not worth the stress and then you might be losing your money . Have you ever invested in such platforms ?

I have already invested in many Hyip programs and lost money. I Really cannot afford to lose any more money and invest in such kind of platforms any longer.

It is very bad for you to work without getting paid and that is exactly why I do my research and ensure that I see a payment proof before making any kind of commitment whatsoever.

Standard in this context means an amount which is neither too much or too little when you draw your budget. It is quite necessary to invest this kind of money because online businesses are not particularly reliable
That's very true and necessary for any one that wants to Invest whether in the online space or offline. It's important to Invest money you can easily let go incase anything goes wrong

I have lost some money online even though it was due to my negligence and failure to know where to invest, how a d when to do the investment. the platform just disappeared.

That's very true and necessary for any one that wants to Invest whether in the online space or offline. It's important to Invest money you can easily let go incase anything goes wrong
Once you invest a substantial portion of funds into a program, you will start to hyperventilate at the slightest inconvenience and this can even have adverse effects on your health

I have already invested in many Hyip programs and lost money. I Really cannot afford to lose any more money and invest in such kind of platforms any longer.
We all make the same mistake especially at the early stage when we were first introduced into the online . space the only thing is our ability to learn from our mistakes. It's nice you have taken the right decision

Exactly, being subjected to constant practice makes perfect not limited to forex trading, that's where demo account is very important for forex trading novice.
It is applicable to the skills that exists online, with practice comes improvement.
It advisable for anyone trying to learn forex to use 6months into demo trading.

It is applicable to the skills that exists online, with practice comes improvement.
It advisable for anyone trying to learn forex to use 6months into demo trading.
Learning on demo account for up to six months? I thought it's something you can be conversant with and be well equipped within a month. That actually means I have a long way to go before I can start real forex trading.

Since my last experience where I got to fall for scam, I am always extra careful and try as much as possible to see to it that I do not get to fall for any scam websites or platforms again .

Yes but I think mine .at be different because I don't worked in that particular site because it was just an investment platforms which I was invited to try and it happens to be scammed.

There is absolutely no way they're going to steal from me if they do not have my account details. I am also very careful about the platform's I work for. I am not going to work for any platform that I have not seen a payment received before.

Once you invest a substantial portion of funds into a program, you will start to hyperventilate at the slightest inconvenience and this can even have adverse effects on your health
Definitely, if you invest a lot of money into such platform you can even develop anxiety. That is why I try as much as possible to avoid those kind of platforms so that I won't lose my money again.

I have fallen into the hands of some platform that haven't paid my money up till now. . I have to be careful about so many platform out there most especially the new coming platform . They are not to be trusted.

Standard in this context means an amount which is neither too much or too little when you draw your budget. It is quite necessary to invest this kind of money because online businesses are not particularly reliable
I disagree with you on your last line that online business are not reliable, so also offline business are not also reliable at least that was one of the things I learnt from covid 19 pandemic

I have fallen into the hands of some platform that haven't paid my money up till now. . I have to be careful about so many platform out there most especially the new coming platform . They are not to be trusted.
those kind of platforms are probably scam platforms. It is important to make proper research before you sign up on such platforms in order not to waste your time or probably get scammed.

those kind of platforms are probably scam platforms. It is important to make proper research before you sign up on such platforms in order not to waste your time or probably get scammed.
Seriously . I have made up my mind not to have anything to do with any platform that will ask for initial payments. Those are the strategy they will be using when they know they won't last for long just
to prey on innocent victim. We need to guide our self against them.

Seriously . I have made up my mind not to have anything to do with any platform that will ask for initial payments. Those are the strategy they will be using when they know they won't last for long just
I don't even think that is any legitimate platform that will continue to give you about 5% or 10% of your deposit consistently every single day. Most of them are usually scam with fake promises.

Also there are some platforms that are doing this and are legit the only problem I constantly have is when to know if a platform is legit or not before sticking my head out for it.

I don't even think that is any legitimate platform that will continue to give you about 5% or 10% of your deposit consistently every single day. Most of them are usually scam with fake promises.
There is an investment one of my friends participated and he was able to make between 10 to 15% of his investment everyday for almost two months before the platform eventually crash . That's the highest I've seen on this spaces. I have also seen some platform that gives people 50% of investment and crashes the next day.

Security online is something that I do not joke with and I always tell people that I onboard to do same. There are so many things that you are going to stand to gain by doing so.
No website has ever stolen my money before and I am sure it is going to remain that way.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back