Do you make money from your own sites?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the most popular methods to make money online is by running your own site, you can run a blog, a forum, or membership site, an online store, etc. and make money through ads, product sales, sponsorships, etc. Do you have your own sites that make you money?
Well, I have multiple blogs and forums that make mone for me. My blog earnings are better than forum earnings. MY sites make me money through adsense.

Of course, it's why I make sites and do all this work. I make sites, make them popular and then sell them when I feel the time it right. I also make money off of the ones I keep by putting up ads, posting new articles weekly, and so on.

One of the most popular methods to make money online is by running your own site, you can run a blog, a forum, or membership site, an online store, etc. and make money through ads, product sales, sponsorships, etc. Do you have your own sites that make you money?
Well, I have multiple blogs and forums that make mone for me. My blog earnings are better than forum earnings. MY sites make me money through adsense.
To earn money, you need some hard work, but if you work hard and work on it in a good way, then you can easily earn a good monthly income from your own website.If you are the owner of a good website and your monetization is also very good, then you can easily earn money through your website by activating an ad account with the help of Google Adsense.

I once launched a site through which people could download mods for various games, and I inserted a shortened link through a service that offered people to view ads before downloading, and I earned money from thisI once launched a site through which people could download mods for various games, and I inserted a shortened link through a service that offered people to view ads before downloading, and I earned money from this

That's a good and inspiring story, but maybe the way I get money is not from blogs or websites but from the forex trading business at FXOpen, having lots of blogs seems to require extra energy to always update the blog to keep attracting visitors. Maybe this can't be done alone and you need a content writer to help you even if you have to pay.

I haven't started making money from my own sites yet, but I am in the planning stages to eventually earn from them. I'm exploring different monetization strategies and working on building valuable content that can attract visitors. It's an exciting journey, and I'm looking forward to seeing the growth of my online ventures in the future.

Of course, it's why I make sites and do all this work. I make sites, make them popular and then sell them when I feel the time it right. I also make money off of the ones I keep by putting up ads, posting new articles weekly, and so on.
That sounds like me. I generate revenue form my sites and I also sell sites to make additional income. Before Covid pandemic, I was selling one site per month on average but these days selling a site has become very difficult and the last site I sold was about a year ago for just $200.

I don't have any website I am running currently, but I have plans to create my own website and make money from it. I'm having this dream of generating $100 daily from my website.

The simplest way to make some bucks from your site is through monetization, you can do this by publishing ads on you site or you can promote product sales. I have a blog site of which I am using adstera to monetize it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back