What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where a site you have worked for, decided to steel your earnings? Maybe you had enough to checkout, and they never sent the pay.

I kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. The company I worked for sued them, but nothing ever came of it. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

Yes, I have been scammed by a get paid to watch videos platform. I earned about $200 there and they did not pay me. It's a really bad experience that I took long before being able to recover from the effect.

Yes.. before I know about bizdustry, I have worked on different sites first. So the site that stolen my money was a site that makes one to watch some minutes videos and get paid.

A while back, maybe in 2010, I was on a site where I had earned $79 or so. The threshold was $50 and then you could take out your earnings. It kept blocking me. I reported it several times and after a few weeks of back and forth, they decided to change it to $100. I never got that money.

Yes, I have been scammed by a get paid to watch videos platform. I earned about $200 there and they did not pay me. It's a really bad experience that I took long before being able to recover from the effect.
That is not even a scam because you should have known that such platforms is not true. Nobody will pay you such amount of money just to watch a video. When I saw the platform I overlooked.

When I was new to online money making, i came accross and got scammed by many scam apps and sites.
But fortunately, I found a very good and honest YT channel that exposes these scams sites and apps and recommends legit ones. One thing i learned is that those sites that promises you ridiculous amount of money, yeah, those are almost 100% scams. Legit ones don't pay much for the vast majority of people. In other words, they are not a replacement of offline jobs

There were many sites that I thought were legit sites that stole my money by making me to pay a sum of money before paying me my main money that is in there platform and that was how I lost it all

Once i had a horrible experience on the YOBIT exchange where I invested 200$ to purchase a mining plan. Some time later, the mining coin price was almost dead, so the exchange officials stopped the mining plan without giving any notice. Honestly, I did not get any profit from that plan, and they did not return my $200 dollars.In this way, I lost my $200, yet I didn't understand they are scammed me or stole my money.

This is actually a very horrible experience and I also heard that some couple of people lost money to that exchange. $200 is actually a huge amount of money to go just like that.

I have worked on an hyip site that have stolen my money . The one that I fall prey of is a Ponzi scheme and I was aware fully that it might end up being a scam. Unfortunately, I was scammed at the end.

This is actually a very horrible experience and I also heard that some couple of people lost money to that exchange. $200 is actually a huge amount of money to go just like that.
I want to believe that you're talking about cryptocurrency exchange hacking . There has been a lot of hacking around the cryptocurrency exchanges that do not have enough security to protect investors funds. it is very important for you to choose the right cryptocurrency exchange to save your assets.

I have never had an experience where a site took my money to be honest. This is why integrity is a very important aspect of every business and how they do their operations.

I have countless number of sites that have scammed me and finally vanished with my accrued earnings or even some investments.
One of them being paid2tap website. This site seems promising as you get started on it.
The earning in there is very cool. The tasks are very easy to complete and the rewards pay decently. But the downside of the site is that when you request a payment the adms of the site keeps silent forever and ever.

It has been a long time now that a site has stolen my money, since I got to know about all these post to pay forums I stop doing any online work that deal with paying money before earning.

Once it happened with a site called Empowr. They didn't steal my earnings, per se, because I had none at the time, but they withdrew money from me without an explanation (I had to give my details upon registering). It was through PayPal and luckily I managed to get a refund. Since then, I have been extra careful with things like this.

There are many of them. There's a news platform that claimed it pay people to read news then, I will no mention it's name for some reasons. I joined the website with money and I worked hard to earn more $50. I initiated a withdrawal when I need money. They said I can only get 50 percent of what I earned. Till today, I didn't see the 50 percent.

There are many of them. There's a news platform that claimed it pay people to read news then, I will no mention it's name for some reasons. I joined the website with money and I worked hard to earn more $50. I initiated a withdrawal when I need money. They said I can only get 50 percent of what I earned. Till today, I didn't see the 50 percent.
It will even be the best for you to mention the name of the platform so as to prevent other people from followings such. This is not always a funny experience if the platforms you trust has to betray you in this way.

It will even be the best for you to mention the name of the platform so as to prevent other people from followings such. This is not always a funny experience if the platforms you trust has to betray you in this way.
If you continue to mention names of scam site then no one will fall victim of those websites anymore . It is very important that we mention them here on the forum. It will curb their activities in a great way.

There were many sites that I thought were legit sites that stole my money by making me to pay a sum of money before paying me my main money that is in there platform and that was how I lost it all
That's true, I guess you are taking about investments platforms, this kinds of site's you have to invest in your money before you can start earning, after investing the site will end up running away with your money.

If you continue to mention names of scam site then no one will fall victim of those websites anymore . It is very important that we mention them here on the forum. It will curb their activities in a great way.
Yes that was also my suggestion. If you can't mention it in the comment section then we can create a threads and revealed the platform for others to see and learn their own lessons to avoid falling into such.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back