What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

The platform is no longer on operation again. Not long after they refused to pay me that they shut their website. But platforms similar to the I'm talking about are coming daily now. They claimed to be pay people for reading and login daily. Beware of them.
I have fallen victim to them in time past but I would not repeat such mistake again by the grace of God, my ignorance was what caused my downfall and greed as well on my part

It's an unforgettable experience I had of a bad luck in online business. There is a Site that stole my money within the hour of my investment, from that day I never believe of any site that claim's to double investment within hours or days without any task.

Probably, I've also decided never to venture into such platforms again because at the end of the day you will still lose your money. Only few people will be lucky to make profit.
It is really necessary that you try to avoid it as much as possible. They are not worth the stress and then you might be losing your money . Have you ever invested in such platforms ?

So many website scam me and some of those website are data entry website and ptc infact before donkeymails fold up they go with part of my fund so I think there is no way which you could work online and expect not to be scam.

A forex broker also run away with my money thou its wasnt that much

I have fallen victim to them in time past but I would not repeat such mistake again by the grace of God, my ignorance was what caused my downfall and greed as well on my part
I always try as much as possible to warn people never to venture into platforms that has no service or products to offer but they are promising you a certain percentage of money everyday. They are likely to be a scam.

I always try as much as possible to warn people never to venture into platforms that has no service or products to offer but they are promising you a certain percentage of money everyday. They are likely to be a scam.
I do not think anybody I their right senses would invest on a platform or a company that does not have a product or service that it is offering what you should have said is for them to investigate the company before investing

I do not think anybody I their right senses would invest on a platform or a company that does not have a product or service that it is offering what you should have said is for them to investigate the company before investing
But a lot of people on the internet always do so. even today I saw a Ponzi platform that will be launching on Thursday on WhatsApp and there are so many people anticipating to invest there. That is to tell you that a lot of people are looking for quick money.

Am working on so many website now and most of them do pay me on time but majority of the site are scam.
Stealing online is not something that just started today people loss their money everyday so one need to be careful when doing transaction online

Am working on so many website now and most of them do pay me on time but majority of the site are scam.
Stealing online is not something that just started today people loss their money everyday so one need to be careful when doing transaction online
It's important and necessary you make proper research before you venture into a proper venture into a platform. That's what I do before going into a platform to avoid scam stories.

Well I don't know how to put it but I also considered that as stealing too because that particular platform disappeared after I made my own investment and I have gained nothing from it. so it really hurts.

I have never worked in a platform that stole my money, if you don't want to have such kinds of experience you need to be making good researches, this will help you very much.

I have never worked in a platform that stole my money, if you don't want to have such kinds of experience you need to be making good researches, this will help you very much.
making research is very important but sometimes a lot of people make research but the end of still losing their money. That is why it is important to avoid any platform that has to do with Ponzi scheme.

I've worked for 1 paid to post forum and they refused to pay me for my activities. So ever since then I've been careful on the type of sites I work on and I try to verify how genuine they are first.

It's important and necessary you make proper research before you venture into a proper venture into a platform. That's what I do before going into a platform to avoid scam stories.
I also spend so much time on research before I go ahead to work on any form of website or platform as I have come to realize that, there are so many scam platforms that are out here

I also spend so much time on research before I go ahead to work on any form of website or platform as I have come to realize that, there are so many scam platforms that are out here
Trustpilot, scamadviser are websites you should use to make your research before your sign up on any platform. That is what I have done for some time now and I have been avoiding scam platforms.

Luckily enough I have not had this happen to me yet, any sites I have been on where I have worked and received money have paid me out when I requested it and was at the amount I could be at to withdraw. I am kind of weary though with what sites I do use and I always keep an open mind for things like this to happen as you never know when it could happen to you being it has happened to many before.

I was once a victim of scam back then, I registered for a site that pays people after carrying out some tasks, I did everything and was expecting my payment but they eventually closed the site.

Yes of course,I was scammed twice during the covid-19 pandemic lockdown all trying to make money online. Not until now that I have learned from my past experience.

Being scammed is not absolutely a failure on your part.
But it is quite essential to learn from your prior mistakes in the conduct of your future businesses

Actually such kind of cases depends on the kind of site you worked on. most often those who dealt with investment stuffs online are the kind of people who suffered such but for those who worked on forums experience less. I was once scammed on an investment platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back