What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

I will be straight to verify the credibility of any site before I work for them because I have seen people who have experienced something like this before. Online security is something that we have to be very intentional about.

It's an unforgettable experience I had of a bad luck in online business. There is a Site that stole my money within the hour of my investment, from that day I never believe of any site that claim's to double investment within hours or days without any task.
They stole your money within the hour?, What a very terrible experience you had, before investing on any platform no matter how good they place themselves you need to check them out

I was once a victim of scam back then, I registered for a site that pays people after carrying out some tasks, I did everything and was expecting my payment but they eventually closed the site.
you are even lucky that you did not invest any money. I have registered on the website before that requires people to invest money and I did so. After some period of time they refused to pay.

I only invest in things I know I have control over. I don't make investments on sources I don't know where they make their gains or loses. That is why trading is controllable.

Lolz, but I wonder how this can even be possible with them collaborating with the financial agency. The financial agency should be the first to detect any investment organisation that are suspicious.
That's how it's supposed to be but I wonder how this scam of a thing do happens,is it that they are in collaboration with the financial agencies? Because I can remember depositing my investment through one registered bank.

Investments is never without losses and the truth is that alot fall victims of scam investment cites because they are entering with that preconceived notion in mind .

Back then I was not having any negative thought on plartforms, I don't even know that things like that can happen Al know was that I am focused, but right now I am experienced.
Even me before I have no doubt on online investment not knowing that Ponzi scheme do exist. I learned a lot when I fall a victim of Ponzi scheme,I will never be victimized again.
They stole your money within the hour?, What a very terrible experience you had, before investing on any platform no matter how good they place themselves you need to check them out
That's actually what I was supposed to do to check the legitimacy of the site but I didn't, and it's because of how the site was hyped. I made a deposit to get something they called token pin from there the Link denied me access.

Last edited:
It is absolutely essential that you actually check the platform before investing your hard earned money in the line. Making adequate research would help you stay away from scams.

I only invest in things I know I have control over. I don't make investments on sources I don't know where they make their gains or loses. That is why trading is controllable.
Trading is risky but you are in charge of your money. That means you can sell at any time you feel that you are not longer interested. But when you invest on Ponzi platforms you're not in charge of it.

Trading is risky but you are in charge of your money. That means you can sell at any time you feel that you are not longer interested. But when you invest on Ponzi platforms you're not in charge of it.
Yeah, despite the risk associated with trading you could make profits is you mastered yourself and your edge. It is a skill and it can be learnt by subjecting yourself to practice.

Yeah, despite the risk associated with trading you could make profits is you mastered yourself and your edge. It is a skill and it can be learnt by subjecting yourself to practice.
Yeah, the difference between people who are making profit in Trading and those who are not making profit is a level of experience and skills they have acquired. People who are skillful and experienced in Trading makes profit consistently.

you are even lucky that you did not invest any money. I have registered on the website before that requires people to invest money and I did so. After some period of time they refused to pay.
If any site that was not suggested to me by someone I know and trust and has also made money from such platform, I would not invest a dime with them no matter how the tale they tell is sweet

If any site that was not suggested to me by someone I know and trust and has also made money from such platform, I would not invest a dime with them no matter how the tale they tell is sweet
Yeah, some of the ones I ventured was actually suggested for to me by someone. After some days I was not able to withdraw my earnings and they ran away.

LoL, I was also attempted to invest in that platform but someone discouraged me. A lot of people around the world invested thousands of Dollars in that particular platform but after some months they ran away with people's money.
That person definitely did you a big favour, I must be honest. I pumped a lot of money in that project and it was paying dividends for a while until the site crashed one day, and that was its fateful end

That person definitely did you a big favour, I must be honest. I pumped a lot of money in that project and it was paying dividends for a while until the site crashed one day, and that was its fateful end
I think I am very lucky for not investing my money on the platform.
It is always very important that people try as much as possible to avoid most of the Investment platforms.

I think I am very lucky for not investing my money on the platform.
It is always very important that people try as much as possible to avoid most of the Investment platforms.
I do think that the hype surrounding the project and the pressure of seeing my friends profit from this platform was what pushed me to also join. Obviously, in hindsight, that was a terrible decision

many of them are currently making use of cryptocurrency to scam people in order to remain anonymous. That is the new strategy so many of those platforms has adopted.

They use cryptocurrencies to scam people because cryptocurrencies are not traceable at all. They also use payment processors such as Perfect Money because such kind of payment processors do not trace people and account holders.

Actually mine wasn't stolen in real sense but I consider that as same because I was not pay the amount of money I was expecting from the site before it total shutdown which came unexpectedly.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back