How to Impress Your Client on Freelancing Sites

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The first contract I god on a freelancing platform was from a friend’s recommendation who was very successful on the platform. She referred her long term client to me. Getting a second contract was a little easy. Not everyone can be as lucky as I was. So, how do you impress your clients to hire you? My go to strategy is by offering the service for very low rate and offering higher quality service. I've been able to impress my potential clients and secure lucrative opportunities through this strategy.

Probably the only way is to show what you are capable of and what skills you have in the field of freelancing. Provide evidence of successfully completed work and the Client will be satisfied and excited

To impress your client on freelancing site, it is very essential to try your best beyond their expectations and you should also deliver exceptional result as well. From my experience, effective communication is one of the things to put into consideration because it helps to build a strong client relationship from the outset.

Making them satisfied beyond their expectations is the right approach. For example, if you are commissioned to write 1000 words article, you might write 1200 words, or if you can commissioned for 10 articles,you can give one extra article.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back