What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

Some of the business out there are affected by religion in which people that are deep into religion cannot do , taking for example its impossible for a pastor to open a beer business
Yes, I think it will have an impact on your choice or line of business. You will have to go for what is not against your believes as well as what is not against the believe of most people within your business environment.

A big YES!! Religion has an effect on business and at the same time there are those who doesn't care about their religion. This kind of thing depends on individuals, like myself I don't do business on Saturday because for me is the Sabbath. My niece is also married to a Muslim and they select on things they get into.

Some religion are totally against some set of businesses. Pig rearing is prohibited by the Muslims. Many religion also kick against brothel businesses. There are many businesses that are against the religion doctrine.

Religion definitely has an effect on the business we do most especially if we are deep into that religion , for example selling stimulant drugs like coccaine and marijuana is considered a sin in some religion,

Yes there are some business which is not supported by most of our religion which is considered as prohibited and also condemned by the law of the country such as drugs, etc.

Culture and religion are one of the few things that usually affect the way of life of a particular group of people and as such I am usually very sensitive whenever I am making this kind of decisions. I take things like this into consideration before I start my own business.

Religion has some limitations to some kind of business we carried out in the society even though sometimes it depends on the law of the country. what ever is prohibited by the law, religion also prohibits it.

Religion's influence reaches every corner of the globe, and it significantly influences the buying behaviors of customers. As I know, not representing any other entity other than myself, I would say many religions are a type of business. So everyone have their own opinion that's it.

Religion shouldn't have any role to play in business irrespective of the kind of business, in as much the business serves human. But some region forbid female gender to do a certain business.

Sometimes our religion stop us from doing some kinds of businesses base on their beliefs and practices. But I think it's rare it's not too plenty like that I mean the businesses are not too much like that religion prevent people from doing

As long as you are ready to follow some religious advice there is no how religious won't also determine the type of business you are doing. Sometimes this is even the best so you don't really engage in criminal activities or some other wrong businesses.

Religion is a very sensitive part of people's everyday lives and as such I usually try to be very careful whenever I am dealing with them. I am definitely not going to take any business in any location that does not justify my conscience or does not live well with the people who are staying around here.

Yes, I think it will have an impact on your choice or line of business. You will have to go for what is not against your believes as well as what is not against the believe of most people within your business environment.
That is the more reason one need to do a proper research about the locality he wants to send his goods or products to,because as the world is a global village certain religion forbides certain items or good in their locality.

Currently I am into baking business, i sells baking ingredient and also bake cakes and snacks and religion does not have any negative effect on the sales of my business.

Currently I am into baking business, i sells baking ingredient and also bake cakes and snacks and religion does not have any negative effect on the sales of my business.
Some businesses like selling of alcoholic drinks are prohibited by certain religion. I have a bar where I also integrate a POS business. I don't bother what any religion would say about it.

Not everyone really cares about what their religion says about a business at all. Provided there's money in it, they will continue to do the business to generate lots of profit and sustain themselves.

I am always going to consider the religion of my target audience before making any kind of decision when it comes to business. This is because in this sense if I provoke them I can be sure that they are not going to buy my product and as such I need to be very careful.
I always try as much as possible to consider their religion and personal belief of everybody that I am trying to create a business in their own space or to see if it satisfies my own personal conscience. This is definitely key to you trying to crack some target audience and you being fully accepted.

Last edited:
Yea it's seems so. Some things are not really suitable for people in some religious. Apart from things in which your religion considered illegal. You can actually engage in anything that really picks your interest.

Some businesses like selling of alcoholic drinks are prohibited by certain religion. I have a bar where I also integrate a POS business. I don't bother what any religion would say about it.
POS business is still a good business but you need to be God fearing , business like sellings of alcohol and hotel business , selling of cigarette are not accepted by some religion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back