What's new

Does your business have security cameras?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your business have security cameras set up so you're protected in cases of people stealing from you or more? I think if you run a store or big business, having some security cameras would be a good idea. You want to be safe after all. Not having a camera could result in a lot of criminals getting away with theft and other things. Do you have cameras in your store or shop? Have you ever caught thieves because of it?

I have never used security cameras for my businesses. However, in the past when I worked in a company they were thinking to add security cameras but before they could go ahead with their plan, I had already quit.

I have never used security cameras for my businesses. However, in the past when I worked in a company they were thinking to add security cameras but before they could go ahead with their plan, I had already quit.
Yeah I think most businesses or stores where they get a lot of public traffic, it's ideal to have security cameras. Theft is a big problem, and I can see some stores seeing a loss in profits if they don't get a camera installed.

I used to go to a store that had a fake security camera, always thought that was funny. It seemed to work though because I never heard of the place being robbed.

Absolutely, security cameras are a game-changer for any business! I remember when I first opened my shop, I debated whether or not to invest in cameras. But boy, am I glad I did! Not only do they give me peace of mind knowing my store is protected, but they've also helped me catch a few sneaky thieves in the act.

I partnered with a local security company to set everything up, and they were fantastic. They walked me through the different options and tailored a system that fit my needs perfectly. It's been worth every penny knowing that I have that extra layer of security.

Last edited:
Absolutely yes. The company where I am working have security cameras all over the place because it is something that helps to make sure that nobody steals from the company.

I also have security cameras in my own personal business of poultry and fish farming because I need to be on the lookout for people who are most likely going to come to steal from my farm.

Absolutely, in my work place we prioritize safety and security for both our customers and our business. In any business, security cameras not only provide peace of mind but also help to keep a close eye on things and also reference purpose in times of fishy incidents.

When I had a food truck business, I didn't want to spend money on it because it was a car that I always took home with me, and in the middle of the working day, I don't think anyone would want to steal something when I was at the workplace, but I only had one camera from the back of the truck to see if anyone is trying to get into the car

No, but some of the businesses I've worked at had, I think it's important to take care of the security of your business if you want to protect it properly.

Absolutely, having security cameras in your business is crucial these days. I remember when I owned a small café downtown.
I remember when I owned a small café downtown. We decided to invest in a Vivint security system after a couple of incidents with shoplifters. One day, we caught someone trying to sneak out with a handful of snacks thanks to the cameras. It not only saved us from a loss but also gave us peace of mind knowing we had an extra layer of protection.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back