What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

Firstly yep it really affects it maybe there are some products that are forbidden in your religion you won't work in that business and even if you did you will keep blaming yourself and others will do the same to you
Secondly Islam doesn't forbid a woman to work or sell things it is just that some muslims thinks it's wrong and say it's forbidden

That was then, but as for now that technology advancement is increasing, so many people do not bother about what their religion says. Only profit making sure pass .

Their businesses that are against the religion ethics. It is equally important that we choose business based on the profit that will be made and not based on religious practices.

In my country, it is not allowed to sell pork and dog meat in the northern part of the country, this is because things like this are seen as being sin in some religion in the region.

I believe there are certain restrictions in some religion on the kind of activities that can be perpetuated by devotees to the religion. If your religion doesn't permit drinking of alcohol then would it be a default if you own a brewery for making alcohol.

Most times, religion had so.much great impact on the kind of business we operate. Sometimes religious doctrines and that of the constitution are almost working together in the correction of the kind of business we operate such as drugs dealing, etc.

The only motivation that pushes a lot of people is the money that is to be made in that business and did not really care about anything that their religion we have to say about the business that they about to go into.

My religion does not have any negative effect on the business i am currentky running so far, but there are some business like selling smokes like marijuana , alcohol that my religion forbid.

My religion does not have any negative effect on the business i am currentky running so far, but there are some business like selling smokes like marijuana , alcohol that my religion forbid.
Those are the business that is segregated by some religion . In the business world, religion shouldn't interfere in your way to make money. What should interfere is your conscience.

Yes..... As a good christian there are certain things you're not supposed to sell like Indian herm, hard drugs and as a Muslim there are also certain good and services you're not supposed to indulge yourself in

As time goes , on we'll get to realise that certain religious beliefs will no longer affect the way people are making choices on what businesses they want to go into or not .

Religion is something that forms a very huge part of the everyday lives of people and as such it is very crucial whenever you are thinking about the business decision . It is very important that you should not do something that is going to discriminate against them or offend them.

Yes..... As a good christian there are certain things you're not supposed to sell like Indian herm, hard drugs and as a Muslim there are also certain good and services you're not supposed to indulge yourself in
Thats the exact effect of religion on some business , a good Christian and a Muslim must not sell Indian hemp , sell hard drugs and also sell alcohol for any reason.

To some people it could affect , to others it might not, generally we just have to start up a business that is generally accepted and not an illegal business because most illegal business is what most religion do not like.

It depends on the religion you are doing and it also depends on how deep you are connected to the religion , most religion forbids the doing of anything illegal business .
To some people it could affect , to others it might not, generally we just have to start up a business that is generally accepted and not an illegal business because most illegal business is what most religion do not like.

It depends on the religion you are doing and it also depends on how deep you are connected to the religion , most religion forbids the doing of anything illegal business .
Well that's what I'm saying, there is no true religion that will encourage their followers to engage in illegal activities . every religion should always look for opportunity to bring peace and progress to the world.

There are alot of things and running that people consider to be business because it generate alot of income to them such as abortion, trafficking, kidnapping, drugs dealing etc which is not acceptable by the constitution and the religion also prohibits such act.

Well that's what I'm saying, there is no true religion that will encourage their followers to engage in illegal activities . every religion should always look for opportunity to bring peace and progress to the world.
All the religion I have been coming across lately will never allow their followers to engage in an unlawful or sinful activities but some prefer doing it anyway just to survive.

All the religion I have been coming across lately will never allow their followers to engage in an unlawful or sinful activities but some prefer doing it anyway just to survive.
If anyone is doing this he's doing it for his or her selfish interest and it is not because of religion, they might just consider it as one of the best way of survival but is not the best

Actually religion does. most of the things I believe that the religion prohibited, are those things that the constitution of every or most countries of the world prohibited most especially drugs dealing and other things that people consider it to be business for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back