What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

As a Christian I can't sell hard drugs, or open a tattoo shop because tattoo is prohibited and hard drugs can make people misbehave, become addictive and engage into crime.

Yes it does, there are some religions for instance that don't take alcohol. So no member of that religion will actually start it as business. What you yourself don't do because you are convinced it's not right, it will be hard for you to market and sell it to others

Religion do affect the kind of work or business that we can do. Been a devoted Christian. It is not advisable to do any business that involves any illegal like selling if hard drug
Religion is regarded as the opium of the masses which is why I believe that it has a very good influence on anything that people do in the society as well as the business that they're willing to get into.

I was discussing this with my co-worker a few days ago. She wanted to start a business but has no idea about what to sell. So I told her to solve the needs of the people in her area, especially since the area is still developing.

After careful examination, she said because she is the wife of an Islamic cleric, she would not be allowed to sell the products.
What do you think of this? Does religion have a role to play in businesses?
I can only say much about the subjects with regards to the location where I am doing my business because it is something that religion down here is actually affecting some of the things we do because there are some times we are fast enough to do anything but to observe their religion.

To some extent, religion has an effect on some kind of business people operate. There are some business which are prohibited by religion, such is not advisable.

Yes, some times, religion affects the kind of business we do. Ethics of religion doesn't want us to promote the sales and consumption of some products such as a Christian selling alcohol and cigarettes. It might turn out to be a topic for the non Christians
Religion is actually very powerful venture which is why I believe that it has the power to influence and businesses that it covers in a way that the business would either succeed or fail.

This is true, and there are many people that are very strict in following these rules. This will not only affect the person that has the business but will also lower their customers as well as there will be less peopel gambling.
This is actually why location is very important thing to consider when you are starting up your business because the religion that goes on in a particular location will handle your business.

This is actually why location is very important thing to consider when you are starting up your business because the religion that goes on in a particular location will handle your business.
That is very true and when you look at any business you can see that there is always a specific religion that is more predominant in those regions.

As a Christian I can't sell hard drugs, or open a tattoo shop because tattoo is prohibited and hard drugs can make people misbehave, become addictive and engage into crime.
That's right, your conscience won't even let you do it, cause even if you do not take it yourself, you will always have the feeling that you are promoting the usage of these hard drugs.

In my opinion, i do not think so. I think we should keep religion separate from business dealings, if the person is a fanatic then they could decide to go whatever the religion tells them about the business.

Yes I religious have a serious effect on the type of business we are doing , some people are just leaving and doing things based on what they are being thought religiously,. This is very important in a lot of people's life.

Yes, some times, religion affects the kind of business we do. Ethics of religion doesn't want us to promote the sales and consumption of some products such as a Christian selling alcohol and cigarettes. It might turn out to be a topic for the non Christians
This is actually why the location of your business is very important to the success of your business because if your business is in a location where my religion is going to interfere with it all the time it is going to be a very big problem.

Of course religion has a big role to play in business. For example if you are selling the menu of blood of pig and then there is a religious group that does not eat with blood of pigs.
A lot of people actually don't even eat pig in some particular location in my country which makes the business a very useless one should you start it up in that part of town

In my religion , selling of hard drugs is an illegal business for every religion. The point they are legal and genuine businesses that is greatly affected by dorminate religion of the area. Like selling of alcohol, and hotel ,

Religion also affect the business you want to to do , because there are some religions that don't recommend some products for their worshippers and you can't just choose not to listen to the religion recommendation

Religious beliefs does affect or influence the kind of business one does, there are people that are extremely liberal, they can do anything for money and damn the consequences that may arise from it. Religion helps to put a restraint to these excesses.

Some Christians don't really observe all those protocol which makes it very difficult for them to cope with their business is when it is not going very well in location that they are not supposed to start the business.

I took a lot of time to think about this topic before saying what I think about it. It is true Religion affects the kind of business we do. Christianity does not support gambling. I feel this means a good Christian she not even own gambling shop
I don't really think that Christian we are actually observe that kind of rude because a lot of people who actually gamblers are Christian and they do it to make money to feed their families.

It is true and I believe certain religions do not permit some form of business and those practicing these religions would definitely not want to go against those beliefs.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back