What's new

Does It Help to Run a Business When You Are Religious?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my home country, it is a common sight to see religious paraphernalia being kept in the shops and business complex. Do you think being religious help you to run your business? I do not think religion directly influence business sales and revenue, however, I believe maintaining a positive mindset is crucial for business success and being religious often correlates with having a positive outlook. When you are equipped with positive mindset, you bet the power to address various challenges. Belief in God does not guarantee success, but it reflects your confidence in its potential for success.

Well, it's interesting you brought this up because, in the USA, the Chick Fil-a brand probably is making huge gains because of religion, aside from the quality food and service. They're playing into this culture war in the US. Does anyone agree? Anyway, yes, of course, religion is a big thing to play into, if you do it right. I don't know if Trump selling Bibles will work, though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back