What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

Yeah,because some religions forbid the conduct of business and because different people may hold beliefs that differ from one another, religion has an impact on commerce.

Some people yes religion has effect in their life because they will want to do things to satisfy their religious doctrine. Some people care less about religion as long as what they are doing is profitable and at the same time legitimate. Even some engage in illegal business.

it has no effect whatsoever, you are selling or offering services to lots of people, if a particular set of people decide no to patronize your business because of religious differences, its their loss, other people who need your product or services will do business with you

Some religious views may influence specific business operations, such as using moral and environmentally friendly materials or refraining from actions that may be deemed to be at odds with the faith.
I was discussing this with my co-worker a few days ago. She wanted to start a business but has no idea about what to sell. So I told her to solve the needs of the people in her area, especially since the area is still developing.

After careful examination, she said because she is the wife of an Islamic cleric, she would not be allowed to sell the products.
What do you think of this? Does religion have a role to play in businesses?

There are some things that are forbidden by some religions and a deeply religious person with those religions cannot sell those things. My faith in Christianity won't allow me to sell alcohol. The same way a Muslim won't rear pigs.

Yeah,because some religions forbid the conduct of business and because different people may hold beliefs that differ from one another, religion has an impact on commerce.

This is even one of the reason why I find it very difficult to start up any business in Muslim countries because they have so many restrictions on so many businesses that someone can do freely in other part of the country.

Depending on the beliefs and values of the individual or organization, religion may have an impact on the type of business to do. For instance, various religious views may support or oppose particular activities, such as those associated with alcohol, gambling, or other potentially immoral industries.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back