What's new

Does your business give back to charity?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run or own a business, do you ever take a cut of the profits and issue it to charities? I think it's great when a business offers a cut, even a small cut towards charities. Do you guys offer any charity donations? In some countries it can be used as a tax write-off as a bonus for donating.

No, my business does not give to charity. My business rarely make a lot of profits. Therefore, even though I want to give to charity, I cannot. When I make profits, I end up using it to fortify my business by paying business debt or invest in product development.

No, my business does not give to charity. My business rarely make a lot of profits. Therefore, even though I want to give to charity, I cannot. When I make profits, I end up using it to fortify my business by paying business debt or invest in product development.
That's fair. I have only donated to charity once myself, it wasn't much. But I understand, sometimes you just don't have the money to spare, and that's okay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back