What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

If your religious belief is against using some certain set of things it can be very difficult to establish a business around those things. For instance some religious belief how to be the God. there's no way for the people who believe in that Faith to set up an beef business. They believe that you are selling the flesh of their gods in the marketplace.

Religion is one of the things that influence human behaviour and I am definitely going to consider that whenever I want to start a business. I am always going to start a business that is going to be accepted by the local popularity.

Most people choose businesses that their religion permit them to do, and they will never ever make the mistake of going to something that is not permitted in their religion, simply because they want something.

Actually religion do preaches morality and such morality when applied it may prevent us from certain ways of life and those things we thought are business or good for us. drugs dealing, trafficking, smuggling etc.

We shouldn't forget that some businesses are totally against the religious ethics and such businesses could range from selling for beers , running of hotels.

There are religion that stricklly prohibits their faithfuls from engaging in certain trade or taking some products that the religion percieve as offensive to their faith,and this cago on to affect the acceptability of such products.

Actually religion has so much effect or impact on our business ventures this days. and to some extent most of those business people think they are, prohibited by the state, the religion is also in such of such law of prohibition.

If you are a religious person and you are a serious followers of that particular religion , then you must know that there are some business that will be forbidden by your religion.

It is high time we separate our religious beliefs from business. You could do any business that is profitable provided its not against the normal societal values . Business is a money making venture.

Yes, religion has its effect on the business we do and how we do it. For example, if a person believes cows are sacred, then he or she won't go into the business of slaughtering for meat production. Also, a lot of businesses are closed on sundays due to the christian belief that one must rest on that day. So once again, religion has its great effect.

Yes, religion has its effect on the business we do and how we do it. For example, if a person believes cows are sacred, then he or she won't go into the business of slaughtering for meat production. Also, a lot of businesses are closed on sundays due to the christian belief that one must rest on that day. So once again, religion has its great effect
You are right , religion do have effect on the types of business we do most especially if you as the business owner is a religious person , there are certain religion we should not do.

Religion very well affect the choice of business that I am doing and who I choose to do business with because I'm definitely not going to start a business when people are going to see it as against their religion.

Religion very well affect the choice of business that I am doing and who I choose to do business with because I'm definitely not going to start a business when people are going to see it as against their religion.
The religion have a positive and negative effect on the business we normally do , taking for example for a normal person , selling drinks is good but for a religious person , you should not sell alcoholic .

Some business do not support the religion beliefs. Most of the business that we do Today does not support he religion beliefs and is why we need to be very careful of the business to choose.

Actually religion plays a vital role in curtailing the activities of men in terms of business. there are alot of business people believe that are not inline with the religion doctrine.

I believe that you are better off regarding religion as one of the most important things whenever you are considering starting a business. This is because it is something that forms a very great part of human lives.

Actually religion has so many disregards for some of the business most especially some one who is a Christian, there are some business that are illegal to both humanity and the state and such a prohibited.

All business needs lots of support . You cannot just let go of your business ideas because a religious belief is against it. It is a very good idea to ensure that all business strive no matter your belief.

Religion definitely affects a lot of the decisions that you are going to do if you are in business because there is no point going about a plan if it is not going to be accepted by the people.

I am definitely going to consider religion in every single business that I am doing. Religion forms a good part of everybody's life and as such it is not ideal that you should consider business without considering the people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back