What's new

Do you think sites that pay you take too much in return?

That is how it should be, you get paid for the services you render but there are many sites who do not keep their promise.
You would spend so much time working for them but still the end of the day they will hold on to your earning and some would demand you pay before they pay you

At the end of the day its still a business and the idea behind it was to benefit all the parties involved and like you said some people done really care with what they are earning
This website happens to be the only website that is currently paying me online now and I do not believe that they are taking much in return for date because the only task that I am required to do to earn money on this website is to be commenting and posting topics. This is something I used to do before for free so I do not think that they are taking much from me for the amount they do pay me.

Well, I think it is only fair they get something in return, especially if they are the ones providing the platforms for others to make money as well. It is only right they gain something as well.

I think the deal with fiverr is still moderate, I know a local website that has already charged clients before customers click to earn and so make money on every click.

Not all do.some just have a little percentage which is understandable as they need their own cut since its a business.

I have not sold any gigs on Fiverr. I have listed two gigs which did not cost any money. I will have to pay commission to Fiverr only when I generate sales. Since I get an opportunity to earn money without spending a dime, I think their commission rate is OK.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?
I think they make much.
Some sites even take outrageous cuts.
Some earn from advertisements on the sites.
And am still wondering how other sites earn and earn so big.

i am still new here and I am also s new to cryptic reading or even it's discussion. But I am a fast learner and I have set a goal before me to learn all humanly possible about crypto.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?
The sole aim of creating the freelance sites is to make profits. I see nothing wrong if have a cut on sales you make from their sales. I think it is a win win situation for both the freelance site and the freelancers.

I don't think the sites takes in return as much as they give. Most of us do it for fun and we do not see it as burden or stress because we are doing what we like and at our leisure

From the little experience with working for people, there is no way they would be open to paying you more than what they earn from your working for them. If you're getting paid 20%, the site or any kind of work is earning at least 50% from your work.

I still very well understand how this things work. These sites are mostly the freelancing sites as you have mentioned a few already. I don't think they rip us off our benefits though from the fees they collect
The website that actually pays people do not take anything much in return like this platform that I am working in does not take much in return as what I am doing today any money here is what I am doing on other platform and I am not getting paid for it.

Definitely, this is a business society and we get from what we already have, no business gives out without getting their own profit if not, then such isn't a business. Though the interest or profit percentage might not be much but if you do the calculation of summing up the profit amount from the total number if traffic then you'll realise that they are really making enough profit.

I don't think they are taking too much from my effort or money anyway because here it's more like discussing on business related matters which is very much similar to the ones I do on WhatsApp and telegram but with a major difference, I don't get paid for my comments there, but here I get paid which makes it worth it

What do you think?
I think the cuts they make are of importance to them.
That's one of the ways they generate profits and even get to maintain their sites.
So, it is not a problem.

I can't say that much about upwork or other freelancing platforms outside Fiverr. But with Fiverr, I should think their fee they charge for your withdrawal are somewhat very okay and conciderat enough

Well, I think it is only fair they get something in return, especially if they are the ones providing the platforms for others to make money as well. It is only right they gain something as well.
There is no free money anywhere in this world in whatever you get you have to work for it and it is actually the productivity that gives a currency value so if you are the type that always get money given to you on a platter of gold that means you are reducing the value of money.

For me, it is a good deal. A $1 charge on a $5 transaction is not bad and not too much. The platform provides an escrow service for both parties which is very important to safeguard the interest.

I think the charges has been increased to $2 for every gig worth of $5. That is 40% charges on every order you completed on the platform. This seems a bit too much and some of the sellers are migrating away from the platform to another freelance website.

Personally I do not see anything wrong with this, Those people have to also make a living from the platform they are offering you for you to be able to make the money you are making.. they have to charge you for using their platform and that is just normal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back