What's new

Do you think sites that pay you take too much in return?

Even when you are working for a company in a physical time they are always getting more from what they are paying you because they are running other expenses as well. So it is the same thing with working online as who pays you over $1 is making $5 from you.

It occurs in every one of the organizations, not just in the outsourcing business. Indeed, even the cryptographic money trades take more than $1 charges for an exchange of crypto which really doesn't cost that much expenses to send.

This is supposed to be a win-win situation and it is. When a buyer contact a seller for his gig, Fiverr may take some cut to keep the company going for using their escrow service. UpWork and Fiverr are two best freelancing sites

It happens in all the businesses , not only in freelancing business. Even the cryptocurrency exchanges takes more than $1 fees for a transaction of a crypto which actually doesn't cost that much fees to send.
I completely agree with you.this happens on most of the business not only freelancing sites.they gain more profits than we do. There's no way you will earn more than them.

I think that is what business is all about. Those platforms have given opportunities to freelancers to get clients and they will in turn make profits off such opportunities, right?
It's just like companies where people go to work on daily basis, they don't get paid what they don't make in tons for their bosses. It's something that I have experienced first hand.

I completely agree with you.this happens on most of the business not only freelancing sites.they gain more profits than we do. There's no way you will earn more than them.
Yeah they are providing their service, definitely not for free. That's why crypto exchanges operate because they make large sum of money through transaction fees itself.

Yeah they are providing their service, definitely not for free. That's why crypto exchanges operate because they make large sum of money through transaction fees itself.
They make a meaningful profits out of it. But sometimes it's depends on the website you use. Some of the are easy while some are very difficult to use because of the high transportation fee.

Site that pays don't take much time in returns.many people like site that doesn't delay compensation. They believe delay of payment or any benefits would cause site incompetent to serve people.

They make a meaningful profits out of it. But sometimes it's depends on the website you use. Some of the are easy while some are very difficult to use because of the high transportation fee.
I recommend kucoin or Binance for low transaction fees for major coins except bitcoin which is understandable because of its high price now. But still these major exchanges make more profit because of the traffic they get and also popularity.

That is right. Those who created the job for you need to earn more than you do. That is just a fair deal. But what they pay you should not be too less than what you deserve according to what you do to earn it.

They are now charging more than that at present. Fiverr is charging about $2 from the seller and $1 from the buyer for every transaction made on $5 gig. This makes people to look for another platform to work as a freelancer.

I recommend kucoin or Binance for low transaction fees for major coins except bitcoin which is understandable because of its high price now. But still these major exchanges make more profit because of the traffic they get and also popularity.
I have never I heard a cryotocurrency called kucoin, as the matter of fact this my first time of hearing it. maybe it's not farmiliar as other coins.

They are now charging more than that at present. Fiverr is charging about $2 from the seller and $1 from the buyer for every transaction made on $5 gig. This makes people to look for another platform to work as a freelancer.
Which means a seller gets three dollars as their profit after a gig? There is a freelancing site someone introduced me to recently, though I just registered so I can't really say much about it. Have you heard of people per hour?

Which means a seller gets three dollars as their profit after a gig? There is a freelancing site someone introduced me to recently, though I just registered so I can't really say much about it. Have you heard of people per hour?
People per hour is a good platform and it is pretty much better than fiverr in terms of competition. you can earn a lifetime client on the platform if you render quality services in the marketplace.

People per hour is a good platform and it is pretty much better than fiverr in terms of competition. you can earn a lifetime client on the platform if you render quality services in the marketplace.
Wow, you sound like you have some experience on the site, do you?
I think I would give it a try then and see what I can make out of it. And the best part is I heard they can pay with crypto currency as well

I haven't really heard of this freelancing platform but if what you said about Fiverr is true then I think freelancers should try out other options. You can do a work of $5 and earn just $3 in the end, that's close to taking away fifty percent of your earnings

I have never I heard a cryotocurrency called kucoin, as the matter of fact this my first time of hearing it. maybe it's not farmiliar as other coins.
No , kucoin is not a crypto or a coin. It's a cryptocurrency exchange site just like Binance. Kucoin also doesn't mandate it for users to verify kyc which is a positive point rather than Binance.

No , kucoin is not a crypto or a coin. It's a cryptocurrency exchange site just like Binance. Kucoin also doesn't mandate it for users to verify kyc which is a positive point rather than Binance.
Ok. It's sounds so new to me, I have never heard of kucoin neither use it. But have you ever use kucoin. At first I thought it was as New cryotocurrency.

That's why most people are running away from such sites.imagine, you will just give them $1 or 2$ just for free.but which site do you use that don't take much cut of your earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back