What's new

Do you think sites that pay you take too much in return?

Sure they are taking too much and this is justified by the fact that they tend to take full responsibility for anything that happens and it is also their own ideas that brought about the website.

Oh, I didn't know about this. I share the same sentiments with you. If you are making over $20, it wouldn't really pinch. It is the Little amounts that make you feel the impact.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?

the more you earn, the more money it takes. they have to live somehow, they do you a favor after all ... but it seems like a lot of $ 1 at $ 5.

Fiverr is charging for the a bronze at the marketplace be created for both sellers and buyers. They also charge from the sellers as well as the buyer. If you think the system on the platform does not favour you, you can sign up with other freelance marketplace to explore your options.

I've never felt right about working for sites that charge too much on their human resource just because they own the platform. They should be adding some percentage on the freelancers' fees instead of imposing fees on them. For instance, a site I'm working for offers a job for $1 to its workers. They charge 40% of that to the client as their income but they never take anything from the workers.

It is not geniune decision of charging them and take off some cents so the user who deserve more this money and it is bad that he is charged twice from PayPal and the site itself .

I remember working on a Paid to click site. The site owner installed various pop-up ads and I think that the site owner was earning a really good amount of money through those ads and he was paying us a very low amount of money in return.

I see it as business, that's the way they tehemselves earn from us. It is true that most sites that pay take too much in return but i can't really blame them though.

The sites that pay me do not really take much in return because they are serving as a medium of me earning, so I think that the percentage they get is ok.
Same here.
I do not think these sites that pay users take too much in return from an individual user. I have been on upwork and only a little percentage is taken off your payment.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?
These sites have a reason for taking the percentages they take.
Personally, i do not think they take too much.
I have not come across a site that takes up to 50% of one's pay as commission.

If a site is taking $1 out of every $5 I earn am okay with it, I won't get angry with them because I know it is better than earning nothing as I would be able to earn something for my good.

Of course, there are sites that require too much of your time and other resources and are thus not worth the stress and time, but there are other paying websites that are worth it, such as bizdustry, where you not only earn but also learn more about internet content.

The cuts are not quite friendly at times but this is a business site and the owners of such site hope to make profits too from their sites, but it would much good if the charges can be made more convenient for every one.

It is very correct to say that some of the sites takes too many in return but one will have to be very careful. Bizdustry isn't taking too many in return and I line working here very well.

Not necessarily at thIe end of the day they need to make money! and its not easy it was never easy, money requires skills or dedicatin it doesnt come from nowhere, obviously they earn more than us but they deserve it they are doing their own hard works and actions, and as long as im getting paid I'm grateful that such companies exist! some time ago it wasn't the case! It took me a lot of time until I found legit websites/Applications that pay..

It is very correct to say that some of the sites takes too many in return but one will have to be very careful. Bizdustry isn't taking too many in return and I line working here very well.
Its true one need to be very careful when its come to working in any earning site I dont like site which takes toomuch money from our earning its very annoying consider the time you spend working on those site and at the end of the day you received deduction because of fee or otherwise

Its true one need to be very careful when its come to working in any earning site I dont like site which takes toomuch money from our earning its very annoying consider the time you spend working on those site and at the end of the day you received deduction because of fee or otherwise
It's truly very annoying. I have stopped working on so many sites because they are time wasting. So , it's good to always look for websites that one could work on and achieve the goals very quickly.

You dont have to say that they are time wasting because you chose the wrong program I think that before you start working online you should have been able to chose the career you love most,for me I chose to become a blogger by profession and am in love with my profession so you must know what you want to do and be in love with it

Yes I agree with you as Fiverr charge 20% of our payment but sometime it is worth of it as they manage everything but fairly I would say 10% is fair commission for me so we can have decent returns.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back