What's new

Do you think sites that pay you take too much in return?

I always try to evaluate website based on the kind of value that they are giving me and not how much they are making because if what they are giving me I think is okay then that is all for me.

Whether we like it or not, the bottom line is that most GPT websites and even some freelance sites and apps pay around $1 to $5 per hour. You might get lucky sometimes and clear an easy $5 to $10, but again, the average hourly pay is below minimum wage for most companies.

Am satisfied with the services provided by Fiverr. They charge 1$ for every 5$ but we have to take into consideration the resources and capital they have invested in building the website and the services. They have a great reputation for helping both employers and employees so I think what they charge is reasonable and acceptable. And their payment is spot on. These websites have expanded my reach to connect with global communities. Without these sites, I could only serve a very limited crowd. But now, I can connect with the entire world.

Whether we like it or not, the bottom line is that most GPT websites and even some freelance sites and apps pay around $1 to $5 per hour. You might get lucky sometimes and clear an easy $5 to $10, but again, the average hourly pay is below minimum wage for most companies.
Definitely yes , most of the sites I have been working in has been taking too much of my time because I normally spent five good hours to get just $1 , though some are paying but some even after wasting your time with them, they still refuse to pay you.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?
I really do think they charge too much. I got a job in upwork, after I delivered the job and got pay through their system I was paid 80 dollars for a job I got at 150 dollars. That's way too much

mostly, You've got to work a full-time work online to advantage from all of the conceivable income sources out there. In truth, this can be a list of websites that will actually pay you to do things you’re as of now doing, like shopping and surfing the internet. My Focuses will pay you for observing recordings and playing diversions, like numerous of the other websites here, but their primary thing is cashback on well known websites like Groupon.

That is not really a problem to me because they have their own terms and condition and they have specifically stated it . you must accept it before you start making money from those platform .well I don't really care as long as I am comfortable with it.

I always try to evaluate website based on the kind of value that they are giving me and not how much they are making because if what they are giving me I think is okay then that is all for me.
I guess, for me I think most of them gets much in return, you know the main purpose of starting the site or forum is to make profits, no one wants to makes losses in his or her business.

Truth be told , I believe most people also believe that most of the paying websites are paying you less than the amount of work you are doing for them on their websites .

It's just a business. If they are not cutting the amount, then how do they survive? They give us an opportunity to work and help to find a client for our work. If they are not doing middle person work, then how does a freelancer make money? In my opinion, it's reasonable to cut some money from our payment.

I think when a system is set like this, it leaves room for people to easily screw themselves out of money. You really need to know your niche and charge appropriately so you are not losing money. So since you have given Fiverr as an example, I think you should base what you charge on time. Decide what you are willing to make per hour and see how long it takes for you to fulfill your work. I personally would not do any work for under $10 an hour.

They're providing you the platform, the space and even the clients so you can't have a right to dictate terms to them - it's always the other way round. So, don't expect to earn same thing or have all the money to yourself.
But here on bizdustry, we're being helped as we're being paid for helping out here which is far

I believe that everything just works on the simple terms of rules and regulations and if you think that you are not going to be making enough then it is just best that you do not even create an account at all.

I believe that everything is fairly done and if there is ever a time in which I think that the money that I am making is not enough to the energy then I am putting then I am going to quit.

I think the cut is a fair one as far as I can tell. These freelancing platforms are into business that's why they are there not Charity. So, I don't think they pay less than they should be paying to their subscribers
The payment some of the site are taking is too much but if we look at it from another angle , I think its normal because they are also into the business to make money .

I believe that everything is fairly done and if there is ever a time in which I think that the money that I am making is not enough to the energy then I am putting then I am going to quit.
Time is the greatest resources that each and every one of us have, if you want to earn money online you need to plan everything you do, that's the best way to have enough time.

It occurs in all types of enterprises, not just the freelance industry.
Even bitcoin exchanges charge more than $1 in transaction fees for a cryptocurrency that truly only costs pennies to send.

Well I don't really know, only work online on bizdustry, I don't really have any good experience on working on other platforms, but I don't think it will be a good idea for any platform to take big cut of your earnings.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?
Yeah I also think that they cut too much of the money that you make, they should decrease it in order to increase their users and also they should add other payment methods too.

I think that is what business is all about. Those platforms have given opportunities to freelancers to get clients and they will in turn make profits off such opportunities, right?
That is definitely true,most of these forum have actually given lots of persons the oppourtunity to earn,and not only that it is an avenue to also learn from forum member and interact.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back