What's new

Do you think sites that pay you take too much in return?

It is normal. They take too much because time is not what anyone can be measured with money. The time and energy is something that is difficult to pay for in the right amount
The site I work with pays me for my services to them, they can't pay me if I don't work for it, so the time I spend doing meaningful things in the site is what they pay me for. They don't take too much of my time because they pay me for the time I spend I'm the site

They're providing you the platform, the space and even the clients so you can't have a right to dictate terms to them - it's always the other way round. So, don't expect to earn same thing or have all the money to yourself.
But here on bizdustry, we're being helped as we're being paid for helping out here which is far
You are quite right about the paying sites, they are the one that is providing payment for members, they paid for the development of the websites , so they have the right to dictate the terms and condition.

It is normal. They take too much because time is not what anyone can be measured with money. The time and energy is something that is difficult to pay for in the right amount

Yes, you are right. It is really hard to earn money on many freelancing platforms such as Fiverr and peopleperhour simply because it takes a lot of energy to complete the order and it is really hard to find customers on those platforms.

I have read about some cryptocurrency exchangers that do not charge any fees on crypto exchanges or transactions that take place in their systems. i have always wondered how they make money and sustain their platform.
Withdrawing funds to our personal wallets or anywhere outside the crypto exchange will definitely charge fees. I am not aware of any exchange that doesn't charge withdrawal fees for any coins.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?
Fiver is taking too much from the people that work on its platform you know why the money it takes is much-assuming fiver only takes like $1 when someone gets paid $10 is okay I guess so it will be nice for them to change it though.

At the end of the day its still a business and the idea behind it was to benefit all the parties involved and like you said some people done really care with what they are earning

I don't feel bad when sites I work in get a cut of their earnings too. It is even good that way because they helped me get the job that pays me. So it is so fair that they earn too.

Of course there are websites that demands too much of your time and other resources and so are not worth the stress and time but there are other paying websites that are worth it, an example is bizdustry where you don't only earn but you also gain more knowledge about online stuffs.

Of course there are websites that demands too much of your time and other resources and so are not worth the stress and time but there are other paying websites that are worth it, an example is bizdustry where you don't only earn but you also gain more knowledge about online stuffs.
Most of the sites that pay us to work sometimes demand for too much, imagine working to almost six hours and all you have to show for the stress is just $0.45 which is bad.

Since they likewise require their discuss to operate the webinternet web site as well as to create revenue on their own also, That is simply exactly how it is actually, you will need to be actually the one that will strive to create certain your purchases enhance,.

Actually I can say no because every site operate for a purpose and that purpose is Profit making so as they earnd I also earned so it is normal.

I do not know the rate at which they are making from the advertisement that is placed on their sides but on my own personal side I believe that the money that I am earning is close to Fair.

I do not know the rate at which they are making from the advertisement that is placed on their sides but on my own personal side I believe that the money that I am earning is close to Fair.
Yeah, right. Those sites that earn from advertisements could be making so much out of it. But just like you, I am really satisfied with the amount I am paid by them.

Personally, I believe that it's something that has to do with any project that pays you money because they need to take care of some other expenses that they have for themselves, so you have to be making double or three times what they are paying for them.

These freelancing sites and platforms help to manage you and your customers as best as they can. They also serve as very sure escrow for any form of transactions you're carrying out with your clients as well. I don't think they're taking too much

They offer a platform for you to monetize your skills and they have to maintain the platform at a cost,so if they want you to pay a small percentage of your income it's not a bad idea

I think the cut is a fair one as far as I can tell. These freelancing platforms are into business that's why they are there not Charity. So, I don't think they pay less than they should be paying to their subscribers
I think you are probably right. They too are there for business so it's expected they take some part for themselves to atleast run their services but in any case, they should be careful in the percentage they can possibly deduct

Yes, its nice but however, the pay is really too much to handle. $5 to 1$ charges is still high.
I hope they will adjust soon.

I think that is an avenue for them to make out profit from the resources they put out which is the platform they offer,that is business,because the are the ones providing a medium for you to earn from.And that is fair.

Withdrawing funds to our personal wallets or anywhere outside the crypto exchange will definitely charge fees. I am not aware of any exchange that doesn't charge withdrawal fees for any coins.

Well, I was actually talking about crypto trading platforms, not exchangers. I am quite aware of the fact that exchangers do charge fees for exchanging assets. On the other hand, crypto wallets do not charge fees on crypto transactions, it is the miner who charges fees on crypto transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back