What's new

Do you think sites that pay you take too much in return?

Well one of the things i have come to observe about the service charge on members is that they are the one providing the platform on which you stay and make this money,so some charge for their effort is very much ok.

Some of the websites that pays me are not taking too much back in return. I have been a member on bizdustry for some months now and I have not had this feeling like I am wasting my time. But there are certain websites that demands too much funds in return for the work you are doing.

I still very well understand how this things work. These sites are mostly the freelancing sites as you have mentioned a few already. I don't think they rip us off our benefits though from the fees they collect

Well, I was actually talking about crypto trading platforms, not exchangers. I am quite aware of the fact that exchangers do charge fees for exchanging assets. On the other hand, crypto wallets do not charge fees on crypto transactions, it is the miner who charges fees on crypto transactions.
I am not aware about the crypto trading platforms rather to meant for making profit. Yeah wallets charge the fees depending on the network congestion in particular blockchain.

I have been doing this for a long time now and I have not even bother to check about how the site makes their own money but I believe that it is completely up to them to decide what is fair.

Well I've been thinking of how they are making money but I just believe that they are making enough money that is okay , something they can use to pay members and also extra one for them.

I do not know how much Upwork and people per hour do take as fee when you want to withdraw your earnings from them. Bit for waht fiverr takes as fee, I think they are still been fair considering all things

Fiverr does not charge you to list your gig, you do not pay monthly fee, so if they take a cut on your earning, I do not think that should bother anyone. After all they charge only when you make money on that platform.

I think that is the major point where happiness springs from, I mean you get and I get and we are both happy and that settles it all. Definitely they will have to get their share for being the link or platform through which you get paid

I dont think such opinion is highly welcome.e in my side. every site operate for the purpose of generating income while I also generate income from them so I dont think they take too much.

Well one of the things i have come to observe about the service charge on members is that they are the one providing the platform on which you stay and make this money,so some charge for their effort is very much ok.

It is never a good idea to work for sites that charge you money to make money. Most such kind of sites are scams, unfortuntely. There are many such kinds of scams and people fall for such scams a lot. paying to get a job does not make any sense at all.

There are many freelance sites to work on, and the majority of them get a cut of your sales. With fiverr, it's $1 I believe per $5, so every $5 you make, they take $1. So if you make $20 on an order, Fiverr gets $4, while you get $16. Not the greatest, but if you make a good living on fiverr, that pricing system isn't too bad.

But, do you agree with this? I am fine with them getting a cut. In reality, it's not that much of a cost. If you get good sales, the cut for them doesn't feel all that bad. It's just when you keep making only $5 or so on order where it feels like you're making less.

What do you think?
Well for me I do not think that this website that is paying me is not taking much in return for the amount that they are currently paying me because I know how difficult it is that one can set up a website that will be paying people consistently for years.

yes I think so ,no one want be in a business without profit but I think on my point of veiw the take too much in return ,if not of that they might not continue doing it ,since it will not be of no profits to them

Yes! I feel so. There's a site that pays 1$ in its equivalent of 288 which is ridiculously meagre. So they take such a whooping chunk from our sweat!

Definitely they will have their own cut of the money,I don't think they take too much but definitely they take much since it is their business.

20% cut is a bit too much. That's 200 dollars for every thousand. 10 percent should be enough or they can charge the buyers instead.

Some sites might take a lot from users. They earn a good amount of money from users and pay users much less. I have been a part of some of those sites, so I stopped working there. I think people should be paid fairly for their hard efforts.

Most freelancing website will not charge you for all this , they will only be able to charge you when you have sold your services and they paid you ,they going to take certain percentage from the amount of money people have paid you that is all.

I don't think so but if they take so much in return, as far as I'm gaining too without regret, we're both good to go

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back