What's new

Do you invest in smart contract?

Smart contract investment exist very well but you should know that risk is involved in investing in them and most don't last up to three months so early Investors makes the gain.
I have never invested in smart contact before but with your comment you said it's a very risky investment and one should not invest in it because you invested in it 3 months earlier.

I have never invested in smart contact before but with your comment you said it's a very risky investment and one should not invest in it because you invested in it 3 months earlier.
I didn't say you shouldn't invest in them but you should know that most of them don't last more than three months before the crash so and you should invest in new ones and always cash out early.

I learned a very bitter lesson investing in some smart contract in the past. They are mostly scams. Your money gets stock and your investment is lost instantly.

I advise you today to stop borrowing to invest in any online business you user money , there is risk of loosing your money, you should be aware of that fact. Smart contract mostly don't go beyond 1 month .
it is a good idea to invest in smart contact but first of all you must know how it operate because anything you want to invest as a businessman must be investigated.

it is a good idea to invest in smart contact but first of all you must know how it operate because anything you want to invest as a businessman must be investigated.
Definitely , it is said to be decentralized but no doubt it has life span which everyone Investing in it should understand very well before Investing.

No matter how I try to learn and understand the smart contract thing, I just know that it is a scam and not something I would like to invest in some day.

This is the first time I am hearing about smart contract. I have not involved in it. B it from your explanation, it seems it is a good business and way of making money online as well. I will also give it a trial.
Same here, first time I'm hearing of such an opportunity, it would definitely be a good one so one could definitely give it a trial since there are benefits attached as stated

I prefer to invest in coins rather than tokens. Actually, I have never invested on tokens, however, I have moderately invested in coins. I have invested in half a doze coins.

Any of these Investments that proffer such high returns are questionable to me. How do they get their funds? What's the time/duration for the maturation of the contract.
These things are what make it easier for people to be scammed everyday. No legit business would pay you between 30-90% interest a month. Beware!

At this point in time, smart contract have taking over the blockchain ecosystem. Where Dapp made around smart contract can help to process 100s of transactions within some secs.

I used to invest in smart contracts as far back as last year. But I gave up on it because I realized the people at the bottom are the one who loose, so I had to stop.

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
I just do cryptocurrency trading. I am not knowledgeable yet about smart contracts. I have no experience yet with smart contracts. My experience is only with high yielding investment programs. This program has scammed me many times already. That is why I need to research more about smart contracts.

The smart contract are also risky the only thing is that they last much more than hyips but people still loose money in smart contract. I have always been lucky to invest early .

Smart contract is definitely not different from high yield investment program. To me I don't see this as a good investment option at all because they are all scam and they will definitely run away with people's money

Their is no name we can't hear about unregulated investment scheme online. Most of this investments are simply ponzi, they don't have direction.

Though i have seen some persons who have invested in such smart contract,but i as an individual have not invested in any of such venture,this is because i am yet to get a porper knowledge of how it actually works.

Though i have seen some persons who have invested in such smart contract,but i as an individual have not invested in any of such venture,this is because i am yet to get a porper knowledge of how it actually works.
It's simple as investing in hyips. You put money and they return you profit like daily or hourly profit. But one has to be careful in dealing with smart contract based investment platforms because they may have direct access to your personal wallet and if they are scammers , they can steal the coins left in wallet. It's hard to identify which one is legit .

Smart contracts are type of HYIP and they 99% are SCAM. Tron investment sites are biggest SCAMS. Stay away,never you wont have profit in this sites.
Smart contract are exactly like HYIP investment where you will be told to invest $5 and earn $25 in two days in which most of them are purely scam , I have been investing in it before i stopped it,

It's simple as investing in hyips. You put money and they return you profit like daily or hourly profit. But one has to be careful in dealing with smart contract based investment platforms because they may have direct access to your personal wallet and if they are scammers , they can steal the coins left in wallet. It's hard to identify which one is legit .
Ok,from your explanation i have fully understood how this smart contract works,i was thinking it is in platform you have your wallet that provide this package of investment for returns.I think one need to know about the history of such platform before investing.

Ok,from your explanation i have fully understood how this smart contract works,i was thinking it is in platform you have your wallet that provide this package of investment for returns.I think one need to know about the history of such platform before investing.
Most of the smart contracts are very new , they come and disappear after few days. Inviting referral and earning is smart way to earn in such smart contract programs. I have never tried to invest in any such platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back