What's new

Do you invest in smart contract?

My greatest loss in 2020 was as a result of the smart contract which I did, I lost a lot of money to the smart contract which never yielded any profits. The smart contract was Autoxify which was based on Tron cryptocurrency, I lost about 10,000 Trx to the smart contract yet no single profit from it. People should not invest in smart contract they are all waste of funds and time.

I strongly believe that every one will or wishes to invest in a smart contract depending on his ability and the financial strength he can manage. I personally have not invested in any smart contract reason is because I lack the knowledge and the financial strength to run such contracts.

I once joined a smart contract before but it didnt really go Well for me. Cause when it comes to bringing in people, i find it very hard. I did rather do my business on my own

I once joined a smart contract before but it didnt really go Well for me. Cause when it comes to bringing in people, i find it very hard. I did rather do my business on my own
Most of all the smart contract are all scams, they all promise high return on investment which you later realize that you only make money from the people you referred to their program. At times you will referred people at the end of the day you won't make profits.

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
That's a very good investment you've got over there ,though i have heard about smart contract butbi am yet to try my luck investing in it because currently I am short of ethereum.

EActly
Most of all the smart contract are all scams, they all promise high return on investment which you later realize that you only make money from the people you referred to their program. At times you will referred people at the end of the day you won't make profits.
Exactly it can be very frustrating and annoying, thats why i nolonger join smart contracts again

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
Small contract have it own advantages and disadvantages, and the roi is sometimes high despite the return of your capital but it can crash anytime...

Small contract have it own advantages and disadvantages, and the roi is sometimes high despite the return of your capital but it can crash anytime...
Obviously it can crash any time but if you are very updated you should join the ones that are launch newly because most times they do have life span of 1 months to three months.

It is my first time learning that such investments are known as smart contracts, but I have come across them. I saw one that Cointply offers where you earn 5% weekly. Sounds great but I have not tried it.

Everyone I know has lost money to these things. I think the best is to get in early, cash out and then just leave the platforms. Greediness will make people come back as well.

After succumbing to different kinds of HYIP scams in 2016, i decided to quash any of the unregulated online investment scheme, and make more researches to avoid being scammed again.

I have actually not been involved in any smart contract before even though someone almost made me to join it last year. I have read a lot of reviews about it and I got to find out that it is a Ponzi scheme.

I have never invested in any smart contract because I just knew that the structure was not feasible, take fotron for an example, and submitted to him.

I have actually not been involved in any smart contract before even though someone almost made me to join it last year. I have read a lot of reviews about it and I got to find out that it is a Ponzi scheme.
I also think that Ponzi scheme is a better wày to describe most of the so called smart contracts we have now. Some people will always end up a the losing end of the whole thing.

The name smart contract said it all, an HYIP investment program in which you put your crypto currency and get some percentage back in return daily as a bonus but your initial deposit will be tied down until withdrawal day, and by then who knows your deposit might disappear.

The name smart contract said it all, an HYIP investment program in which you put your crypto currency and get some percentage back in return daily as a bonus but your initial deposit will be tied down until withdrawal day, and by then who knows your deposit might disappear.
It is not what they usually claimed that will be the results of your investment. Whatever it is they say about return on investment are all lies, you only makes profits base on the referrals you introduced to the smart contract nothing more.

It is not what they usually claimed that will be the results of your investment. Whatever it is they say about return on investment are all lies, you only makes profits base on the referrals you introduced to the smart contract nothing more.
Smart contacts is very good as I heard from some individuals but I have not invested in smart contacts and not knowing how very well it operate.

Smart contacts is very good as I heard from some individuals but I have not invested in smart contacts and not knowing how very well it operate.
Don't be deceived, smart contract is not good I have done two smart contract they all operates the same way. Those people telling you that smart contract is good only want to lure you into it just to receive their referrals profits. You can only makes reasonable amounts of money when you refer others to the system.

I don't invest in any smart investment, because I don't think there is any smart investment out there,but I keep my coin in my wallet and after sometime it gains more value and I withdraw immediately.

Smart contract investment exist very well but you should know that risk is involved in investing in them and most don't last up to three months so early Investors makes the gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back