What's new

Do you invest in smart contract?

I have invested in smart contracts before. It is a very good way to make money by leveraging the power of network marketing on the internet. I accumulated Ethereum this year through smart contracts.

Smart contracts might me more risky for me if I can't get enough referrals as prescribed by the policy of the investment. I have tried it before but, I can't afford to give it a trial again because, I lost nearly all I have on that. So, I don't see smart contract as a necessary investment platform any longer.

Have got friends who sometimes encourage me to go into smart contract, but i it's sometimes risky and the future can not be predicted, this are some red signals for me

Im an active smartcontract investor, let me tell you how it works. So smart contracts are promising daily ROI (Return of Investment) depends on their plan. But that's not how the Investors will earn. You see most of these smart contracts are easily drained either because of whale investors or the dev was taking the investments, so most of them doesn't last long enough for the investors to get back even their initial investments. The key is to Invite people and get comissions. That's the only way to earn from this. The early you are the more people you can invite, the more comissions you get.

I hate the situation of money not being sufficient for me, to avoid the shame of begging or borrowing loans to survive I love investment before hand. So definitely I might be into three to five investment of differs profit at the same time. I feel happy when my profits are merge together from different smart contract. By merging I mean I add up the percentage of each profit per months and determine my financial capacity for something bigger.

I have learn to try luck with smart contracts , currently I am using one smart contract and I hope it continues to pay.
If you don't mind, I would like to know which one cos it is only few of the smart contract site that are legit.

I was thinking of joining automatictron network someone introduce to me, but I still have my doubts about the site.

Indeed that smart contract you are saying is a high-yield investment program because my mind cannot come to terms how they would earn from your investment to give you a return of 1% to 3% per day. Isn't it an impossible scenario that you invest 100 million and you would earn 1 million in just one day of investing? That means your money will be doubled when you let your investment stay there for 100 days and that is just about 3 months. That is impossible.

The only smart contracts that I have invested into are the ones being done by gramfree website, I did that for long until I heard that the company or website is scam and they don't pay users, so I stopped it.

I am done with hyip. Well you might make money If you diversify your investment, however, hyip is very risky. All programs that offer high return are scam in nature. I have tried investing in smart contract, and lost my money as the company vanished from the face of the web.

I have invested in smart contracts. It is very profitable. But it is basically a form of network marketing so you need to be good at getting referrals. If you can do that you will make more cryptocurrency from smart contracts.

You are right, smart contracts are ponzis and hyips, another kind of scam in the making, i once lost a little money in a ethereum smart contract before i noticed they were ponzis, I have advised everyone to stay away from them, they just rip you off your hard earned money and that's all.

Yes i do this even in small contract. When your mindset is to work then you should to do invest in multiple contracts either they are small or large.
As much you invest, you will get more.

Do I invest in smart contract. I still don't get the question but from the word invest it as to with all this trading like forex or crypto currency. Well am not sure am read to invest in any of this because all this invest are like luck it might favor you or not. A lot have lose their money on investment.

That's the best thing to do, to invest in smart contractors so that you can get quick returns and go for another. Quick execution and turn over is what all contractors pray for, not a project that will hold them down. As a contractor you must be very wise when applying for contract or during execution of the contract.

Never really involved myself with smart contracts but the things most of this guys are scam so its kind of hard investing in things like this without a proper guy and all. But till next time anyways

The smart contract segment of this market stands at around $25 billion and has grown considerably in 2020 alone. While investing in a single smart-contract-focused cryptocurrency like Ethereum is possible, researching, trading and securing a cryptocurrency portfolio can be complicated, time-consuming and intimidating

I don't invest in smart contracts my reason is that i will like to invest my money into a platform where my money will yield a larger profits not a small profit, So I don't care if it will take me up to 5 or 6 months. Moroever i also like a platform where i will use my knowledge to work for the money

Smart contracts are good. But the key of focus will be how best you can leverage these smart contracts to give yourself a degree of financial freedom, most especially, the smart contracts built into ethereum blockchain.
But irrespective of your choice of investment, the results will be, if not always be the same if some important things are not taken into consideration

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
Mostly in smart contracts interest is involved so I don't like to earn money from interest because it is illegal in religious point of view because I am a Muslim and the best way of earning is only trade. So it is good to learn about trade then wasting time on hype sites.

Mostly in smart contracts interest is involved so I don't like to earn money from interest because it is illegal in religious point of view because I am a Muslim and the best way of earning is only trade. So it is good to learn about trade then wasting time on hype sites.
That's a very good thought from you but I feel it is not interest but shared profit from the pool though it would have been completely ok if they return the capital before crashing. How about staking?.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back