What's new

Do you invest in smart contract?

Yes ,
Small contract is profitable Imperative Steps while developing Smart Contracts

Understand the use-case of smart contract. create a basic architecture of smart contracts interaction or flowchart how functions will interact with each other. ... Once the development is completed start testing smart contracts on test-net or private blockchain.

A smart contract is computer code that can automatically monitor, execute and enforce a legal agreement. Legally, the early interpretation of smart contracts reduced the smart contract to the sole code, effectively declaring the code as the law itself: self-contained, self-performed and self-enforced.

I think lead is the reason why we lose a lot of money doing online business and this investment on cryptocurrencies I think is one of them I have invested before in tron smart contracts and I still invested again and lost also.

You don't have to be an adult to start your own business. In fact, there are many different business opportunities that teens can use to get their entrepreneurial journeys started. Here are 50 business opportunities for teens.
Post automatically merged:

Smart contracts are disintermediated and generally transparent in nature, offering the promise of increased commercial efficiency, lower transaction and legal costs, and anonymous transacting. The business world is actively investigating the use of blockchain technology for various commercial purposes.

I haven't done any smart contract investments recently but I did with ETH sometimes ago and it sure is a good one but one needs to tread cautiously.
Smart contract is more or less like high yield investment schemes. It is only people that involved early benefits from the scheme. I did a smart contract last year in Tron blockchain, and I lost some money. I don't advise people to invest in smart contract because it's not sustainable.

Smart contract is more or less like high yield investment schemes. It is only people that involved early benefits from the scheme. I did a smart contract last year in Tron blockchain, and I lost some money. I don't advise people to invest in smart contract because it's not sustainable.
I also agree with the fact that most smart contracts are not sustainable and if not careful, one may be among those sets of people that wouldn't get paid even after making their own investments.

smart contract is really great ,just as the name implies.for the benefits of those saying they have not heard of it
Smart contracts enable automation of certain aspects of a platform’s functionality. These digital agreements self-execute predetermined actions upon receiving a digital asset or
cryptocurrency. Today, smart contracts are used everywhere in the blockchain space, but this wasn’t always the case. Let’s take a second to examine how these helpful protocols first came to be, and how they function without the need for any third-party intervention.

Smart contract are online business that u invest in crypto currency and u build ur own team by bringing people to the system. It is attached to blockchain and it can't be hacked or intrude by spamers.

Smart contracts aren't necessarily all HYIPs that's like saying all websites are HYIPs. There are many smart contracts intended for other purposes some of them even as a form of investment but actual investments I'm not talking about HYIPs.

I don't think I'd invest in smart contracts because smart contracts are neither really "smart" nor legal contracts. They're nothing more than the business rules translated into software. They can be used to automate the unstoppable transfer of crypto-tokens between users under agreed conditions.

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
I will advise anybody reading my response now to the their hands off anything that has to do with smart contracts. They are a swarm of bees ready to devour your little savings and waist your time. Just don't . Better trade with that money

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
Yes, I really
I haven't done any smart contract investments recently but I did with ETH sometimes ago and it sure is a good one but one needs to tread ccautiouswhy

That's a very good thought from you but I feel it is not interest but shared profit from the pool though it would have been completely ok if they return the capital before crashing. How about staking?.
Why not? Its a big time yes to me, I think the ones I did earlier before now were really good and I really enjoyed it. But you stand to lose if you miss to confirm anyone. It's all depend of the kind of smart contract that is really involved here.

Some smart contracts are not worth it but I have done one before using ethereum and paid fine. But this days there are some smart contracts out there and they have been tagged to be scam. I advise don't do them.

Concerning if I have invested in smart contract. Well, I have not heard or come across about it and what it entails. But looking at people's comment relating it to HYIP sites, I don't think I will be interested in doing such. It is better to just invest and trade yourself

For those who want to know the definition of smart contract. Here we go.
A smart contract is a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network.

Prior to 2020, I had no idea what smart contracts were. Neither was I interested in them until a friend introduced me to Bank of Tron. I remember the excitement I felt and how I was too keen on investing. At the end of the day I lost a lot of trx and I have vowed never to have anything with smart contracts.

The smart contract segment of this market stands at around $25 billion and has grown considerably in 2020 alone. While investing in a single smart-contract-focused cryptocurrency like Ethereum is possible, researching, trading and securing a cryptocurrency portfolio can be complicated, time-consuming and intimidating.

I have invested in two smart contracts in the past, I didn't earn anything from the first one, and the second one, I earned for a while and then later on I discovered that the ad was a lie, I was told that I needed to refer 32 people to reach a milestone and then I kept referring people and I wasn't any closer to the milestone and then discovered that I needed to refer a whole lot more, so I will advise to be careful with smart contracts

I have invested in smart many smart contract and I did not make any tangible money from it.the last one I joined I have even borrow money to join because of the promises of making thousands of tron even without referring.now I have vowed not to join any so called smart contract because there is nothing smart about the contract.

I have invested in smart many smart contract and I did not make any tangible money from it.the last one I joined I have even borrow money to join because of the promises of making thousands of tron even without referring.now I have vowed not to join any so called smart contract because there is nothing smart about the contract.
I advise you today to stop borrowing to invest in any online business you user money , there is risk of loosing your money, you should be aware of that fact. Smart contract mostly don't go beyond 1 month .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back