Do you invest in smart contract?

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?

I haven't done any smart contract investments recently but I did with ETH sometimes ago and it sure is a good one but one needs to tread cautiously.

Good that you invest on smart contracts, I have heard about them, especially in miny.cc network. I opened account with them but never invested yet, I'm hoping to invest sooner when I get the necessary I need about how smart contracts work.

Smart contracts are type of HYIP and they 99% are SCAM. Tron investment sites are biggest SCAMS. Stay away,never you wont have profit in this sites.

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
I know such operation on Yobit where you have multiple coins to invest on them a money and fullfill daily requirements to get daily revenue purposed by Yobit like 10 trades or 20 bets and get daily revenue sharing.

I know such operation on Yobit where you have multiple coins to invest on them a money and fullfill daily requirements to get daily revenue purposed by Yobit like 10 trades or 20 bets and get daily revenue sharing.
I read that there are lots of shit coins available on yobit so investment there is highly risky, one can invest and earn big or loose big. I have not tried it though.

This looks fantastic and amazing but my question how did you question the credibility of the sites? How sure are you that they won’t scam you? What backing do they have ?

This looks fantastic and amazing but my question how did you question the credibility of the sites? How sure are you that they won’t scam you? What backing do they have ?
There is the rule of online Investment " invest what you can afford to loose" so after few reviews and knowingly that the site is still new I move ahead to invest

A lot of my friends did smart contract majorly with eth. I don't actually believe in it so I don't bother myself to register for the investment as it looks shady to me

I have learn to try luck with smart contracts , currently I am using one smart contract and I hope it continues to pay.

I haven't invested in any smart contract , but i have seen people invest in it and some that have invest in it do complain

smart contract is really great ,just as the name implies.for the benefits of those saying they have not heard of it
Smart contracts enable automation of certain aspects of a platform’s functionality. These digital agreements self-execute predetermined actions upon receiving a digital asset or
cryptocurrency. Today, smart contracts are used everywhere in the blockchain space, but this wasn’t always the case. Let’s take a second to examine how these helpful protocols first came to be, and how they function without the need for any third-party intervention.

Yes, I love smart contract because I get the opportunity to harness great profit and returns daily and monthly if need be. I hate the situation of money not being sufficient for me, to avoid the shame of begging or borrowing loans to survive I love investment before hand. So definitely I might be into three to five investment of differs profit at the same time. I feel happy when my profits are merge together from different smart contract. By merging I mean I add up the percentage of each profit per months and determine my financial capacity for something bigger.

I haven't invest in such but I have a lot of colleagues who invested in MMM in the past, initially they paid those that invested earlier than my friends, this encouraged them to invest but what happened there after they disappeared with people's money.

Yes, smart contract is like hyips investment where you invest coins, mostly you earn percentage of your investment daily basic. Smart contract give you opportunity to get great profit.

The smart contract owners claim they don't have control over it but when they have the power to stop.it paying , they are good to invest on when the plan is very small and sustainable, i invested into two one is still paying and the other crash after one month

Smart contracts aren't necessarily all HYIPs that's like saying all websites are HYIPs. There are many smart contracts intended for other purposes some of them even as a form of investment but actual investments I'm not talking about HYIPs.

This is the first time I am hearing about smart contract. I have not involved in it. B it from your explanation, it seems it is a good business and way of making money online as well. I will also give it a trial.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back