What's new

Do you have to pay for company uniform?

If a company is giving uniform allowance it is really a great idea because it is a way to encourage the employees.
It is unethical for the employees to pay for the company's uniform.
Most of the companies that knows the importance of the welfarism of employees would always offer uniform allowance.
It is a way to show that the employees are relevant in the success of the business.

If a company is giving uniform allowance it is really a great idea because it is a way to encourage the employees.
It is unethical for the employees to pay for the company's uniform.
It is very encouraging to see companies giving out uniform allowances to the employees.
There are some companies who still believe that the company's uniform should be bought by the employees.

It is very encouraging to see companies giving out uniform allowances to the employees.
There are some companies who still believe that the company's uniform should be bought by the employees.
I see no reason why a company will want the employee to pay for the company's uniform.
It should be given as a gift because it is the company's property.

It is really a good idea if a company is giving uniform allowance. It shows that the company is very responsible to taking care of the employees.

I think that if the company is offering uniforms to the employees, then they should not hold employees responsible if the uniform gets damaged accidentally.

I think that if the company is offering uniforms to the employees, then they should not hold employees responsible if the uniform gets damaged accidentally.
Uniform should be distributed by the company and should not be bought by the employees.
I am very concerned about this and it is very compulsory.

Uniform should be distributed by the company and should not be bought by the employees.
I am very concerned about this and it is very compulsory.
The company's uniform is what should be taken care of by the company and it should not be the responsibility of the employee. The company must ensure to take care of this.

The company's uniform is what should be taken care of by the company and it should not be the responsibility of the employee. The company must ensure to take care of this.
The company should take care of this and it is not responsibility of the employees.
I am always on the opinion that the uniform remains the responsibility and property of the company.

The company should take care of this and it is not responsibility of the employees.
I am always on the opinion that the uniform remains the responsibility and property of the company.
It is true that it remains the responsibilities of the company to always provide the company's uniform.
It should not be the responsibility of the employee because it is not proper.

Employees should not pay for a companies uniform because he or she is employed to work for the company and the company is supposed to provide them with the stuffs they should work and that includes uniforms

Most of the companies that knows the importance of the welfarism of employees would always offer uniform allowance.
It is a way to show that the employees are relevant in the success of the business.

There are certainly many companies that think about the welfare of their employees, but now all the companies are like that. Some companies demand their workers to work for them for a long time and they do not even give them leaves when they want.

There are certainly many companies that think about the welfare of their employees, but now all the companies are like that. Some companies demand their workers to work for them for a long time and they do not even give them leaves when they want.
The company's uniform is not part of the welfare package of the company. it remains the property at the company and it is uncalled for to expect the employees to buy such.

It is actually very annoying and a lot of people do not like it but sometimes you have to think from the company's perspective because it is going to be a huge inconvenience for them to be paying for uniform.

Should employees be made to pay for company uniform or specific clothing, that isn’t classed as “casual wear”? For example, the previous job I had, was working in a Bar and the company required all employees to wear black from neck to toe. In my case, not everyone will have a wide selection of black clothing in their wardrobe so having to buy more is wrong considering I was on minimum wage! What do you think, should employees be made to pay for company uniform or specific items of clothing? Or should the employer take the cost for the initial item(s)?
Uniforms, in my opinion, should be provided by the firm. It ought to be completely free for the employee or the fee paid to be subsidized by the company. The corporation should not allow its employees to pay for their uniforms, to be very frank.

It is actually very annoying and a lot of people do not like it but sometimes you have to think from the company's perspective because it is going to be a huge inconvenience for them to be paying for uniform.
I don't really understand where you are driving out because the company's uniform remain the property of the company and it is their emblem.
It is not right for the employees to buy companiy's uniform with their own money.

I believe that uniforms should be part of the privileges the employees should enjoy having from a firm.
One does not have to pay for such in my opinion.

I believe that uniforms should be part of the privileges the employees should enjoy having from a firm.
One does not have to pay for such in my opinion.
I do not see reason why an employee will buy the company's uniform with their money.
Wearing the uniform of the company around is a way to promote the goods and services produced by the company and that should not remain the responsibility of an employee.

I do not see reason why an employee will buy the company's uniform with their money.
Wearing the uniform of the company around is a way to promote the goods and services produced by the company and that should not remain the responsibility of an employee.

I think that employees should not be held responsible either in case the uniform gets damaged. Uniforms are clothes and clothes could get damaged and employees should not pay for that either!

The only condition where employees are responsible for their uniforms is if the company is already giving them some allowance towards their being able to cover the costs.
And even at that it will be in such a manner that would not be seen as though they are paying for their work uniform,any responsible organisation would before time make an arrangemet for that.

No because the company is suppose to give you all the necessary items you will need for the job so I dont think one should pay for a company's uniform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back