What's new

Would you do an internship even if it doesn't pay?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Internships are not really my thing, but I do understand why people do them. You can learn a lot, and it can even sometimes help you advance in the job you're doing. Most internships don't pay, but some will.

I think if I did an internship, it would need to be paid work, or somewhat paid work. What about you? Can you handle doing an internship if there's no pay?

I cannot imagine working for free, even if it is an internship. Since the company where I provide the internship will also benefit by having an intern (because the intern will provide his services), I believe the internship should also be a paid offer.

This could be a good idea if you are some single person at the moment with another job to provide for your needs. I mean, it seems to tough to work for no pay, but then again, it's also very tough to build a professional resume in stuff other than food service industries (opinion), for instance, no offense to anyone that does that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back