What's new

Do you have to pay for company uniform?

In a country where companies will not pay for the clothing that was supposed to be worn in the company, sthe government of such country aren't doing well to the masses.

Unfortunately, most of the countries never offer uniform in my country because manufacturing the uniform would incur cost. In order to save the cost, they allow workers to wear whatever they want.

Unfortunately, most of the countries never offer uniform in my country because manufacturing the uniform would incur cost. In order to save the cost, they allow workers to wear whatever they want.
If you are working in a construction company or a factory it is a must that you must wear the safety clothes,safety helmet and safety boot. All these are needed to cover up your body in case of incidents.

I am into teaching and most of the uniform has to be bought by the teachers with their own personal money , though most of the private organisations normally buy their workers uniform .

The company is only going to give you two pair of uniform when you are about to start work and it is that true that you are going to continue to use or use your money to see you another one if it is spoilt.

If you are working in a construction company or a factory it is a must that you must wear the safety clothes,safety helmet and safety boot. All these are needed to cover up your body in case of incidents.

In many Tier 3 countries, safety and security precautions are not taken and workers usually have no option but to work in dangerous environments. There are many dangerous jobs in the world and one of them is the job of miners.

No that's absurd, since you're working for them, the company should make the uniform free. The company want me to change my cloth, so it's only normal the company provide me cloth i will change into.

In many Tier 3 countries, safety and security precautions are not taken and workers usually have no option but to work in dangerous environments. There are many dangerous jobs in the world and one of them is the job of miners.
There's no way you'll be working in the construction company that you will not be recorded or required to wear to the safety clothings . You must put them on there and they are often provided by the company.

I honestly think the company should be respond for the cost of staffs uniforms, but just to some extent. They company should provide the first set of different attires for work, but if it gets bad or the staff another, they would bear the cost for it. I've seen cases where a company have different cloth for all the days of the week, yet the staffs are completely responsible for the cost of the cloths, I don't think it's nice doing such to your staffs

I think the company should bear the burden and cater for the uniform costs of its employees. An employee should not be forced to pay for a uniform or any other working equipment for the companies they are working for.

There's no way you'll be working in the construction company that you will not be recorded or required to wear to the safety clothings . You must put them on there and they are often provided by the company.

Unfortunately, in many countries the safety measures are not taken and I think that the government should do something in this regard and start implementing strict laws.

I think the company should bear the burden and cater for the uniform costs of its employees. An employee should not be forced to pay for a uniform or any other working equipment for the companies they are working for.
The company should be the one to take care of all the responsibilities of the organisation uniform , though in the banking sector , most bankers normally dress cooperate .

The company should be the one to take care of all the responsibilities of the organisation uniform , though in the banking sector , most bankers normally dress cooperate .
The employee we should not pay for the company uniform because the uniform is an emblem of the company. If an employee leaves the job , he drops the company uniform immediately.

I don't know why workers should buy a specific kind of attire. It sounds weird and more autocratic to urge workers to get a particular attire for work. I strongly disagree. But unless the company will provide it to workers, that one a makes a little sense.

I don't know why workers should buy a specific kind of attire. It sounds weird and more autocratic to urge workers to get a particular attire for work. I strongly disagree. But unless the company will provide it to workers, that one a makes a little sense.
I think the post is not about buying a specific clothing,but there are safety clothes that the company need for you to wear and it is only necessary that you should wear them for security reasons. It is not the responsibility of the employer to buy such wears.

People dont just need to pay for company uniform I beleive that the firm which you are working with suppose to provide you wiith ready uniform this suppose to be in their budget befor you get employed

People dont just need to pay for company uniform I beleive that the firm which you are working with suppose to provide you wiith ready uniform this suppose to be in their budget befor you get employed
I have not paid for any company uniform and I do not see the reason why I would pay for a company's uniform that is a company's property. I will never do such, never.

I think the post is not about buying a specific clothing,but there are safety clothes that the company need for you to wear and it is only necessary that you should wear them for security reasons. It is not the responsibility of the employer to buy such wears.

Many companies have a limited budget and this is one of the main reasons why they do not prepare uniforms for their employees. In case the uniform gets damaged, then the employees may not pay for that either. So companies choose not to make a uniform for workers.

Many companies have a limited budget and this is one of the main reasons why they do not prepare uniforms for their employees. In case the uniform gets damaged, then the employees may not pay for that either. So companies choose not to make a uniform for workers.
[/QU
It should be the responsibility of the company to provide safety clothings for their employees. The clothing remain the property of the company. The company should be responsible for this materials.

You can rely on that if the company is reliable and rich enough I dont think that its proper to pay for company uniform the company that employed you need to provide you the uniform that you need to use so staff dont just need to pay for uniform

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back