Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who may anticipate a raise in pay. In such kind of cases, they may get a raise after some time. However, what if you never get a raise? In that case, what would you do? Would you ever ask for a raise?

I think there's a time to ask for a raise, and it's after a certain point of working for someone. Maybe a year, maybe two. But eventually your employer should always be raising your pay somehow. Doesn't have to be often, but every year or two would be ideal.

If you haven't gotten a raise in years, and haven't asked for one, asking can't hurt, so I'd do it now if you could.

Yes, I have asked for a pay raise and my request was accepted. When I was hired to work, I was not given my expected salary but was promised that I would have a pay raise after a couple of months. After working in the company for a couple of months,. I asked the boss to increase my salary.

After I worked at the company for half a year, I decided to ask for a promotion because there were too many tasks for one employee in relation to the salary, but unfortunately I was refused and I thought that I would be able to continue working for myself, but the owners decided to increase my workload so that I would leave myself because they there was no need for people who were not satisfied with the payment

After I worked at the company for half a year, I decided to ask for a promotion because there were too many tasks for one employee in relation to the salary, but unfortunately I was refused and I thought that I would be able to continue working for myself, but the owners decided to increase my workload so that I would leave myself because they there was no need for people who were not satisfied with the payment

Asking for a raise is not at all a bad thing. In fact, I encourage people to ask for a raise due to the fact that they may be working quite hard and the boss may be noticing that. So, asking for a raise is a good thing, especially when you think you are working quite hard.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back