What's new

Will pay for jobs catch up to the cost of living?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Cost of living is all out of whack these days. Back in the 50s-80s or so, being able to buy a house was easy. People could afford more things with a high paying job, and they would be able to afford a family of 3, a nice car, a nice home with a white picket fence and so on. But these days, the cost of living has risen so high that it's hard to even consider the possibility of home ownership or buying that new car you wanted. Because some people don't make enough to cover such expenses, not with the way jobs are paying these days. The pay for work should have gone up as the cost of living did, but it hasn't, which is a big problem for the next generations to come. Owning a house in the past was possible, but now days it's near impossible to save up for one with the rising prices.

Do you think that jobs will one day reach the cost of living? Or will it continue to go like this for us?

If I want to work on a job, I will make sure I get paid enough to maintain my life. If I work 8-10 hours, I need full time income. However, when I hire people, I can pay as much as I can afford. I cannot afford to pay full time income to my workers.

A lot depends on kids. As for myself, I have one and I don't have custody of him. If I did it would eat up a lot of expenses, but I do love him and wouldn't be complaining. Anyway, my situation still wouldn't be like my brother who has 3 kids.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back