What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

Covid-19 has come and gone and I believe that so many people should have recovered from the aftermath of the pandemic.
It is really a pathetic situation for everyone on the globe.
The Corona virus pandemic I actually affected almost everyone. in this part of the world a lot of people has moved on and I believe the same thing will also happen in other countries.

undoubtedly so many people lost their jobs during the Corona virus pandemic and of course during that time it was very hard for anyone to get a job. But some people started mini businesses and made a lot of profit like selling of face masks.

When the Covid-19 pandemic was causing havoc, many people lost their jobs and this is why they turned to freelancing. At that time, people started to realise the importance of freelancing.

When the Covid-19 pandemic was causing havoc, many people lost their jobs and this is why they turned to freelancing. At that time, people started to realise the importance of freelancing.
freelancing is actually one of the best ways of making money whether online or offline. It has actually attracted so many people's attention during a coronavirus pandemic because they lost their jobs. many people have refused to go back to offline jobs because they were able to find something that works online.

People with perishable goods are allowed to sell their items during the covid 19. Most especially the perishables are food items and they were excluded from the lockdown.
Even if they were allowed to sell their perishable products then, people were not patronizing them as they used to . A lot of people will just buy most of their products at the supermarket and return back to their houses.

The strength in economic output was, in part, a result of the enormous legislative response to both the pandemic and to the human hardship it caused.

freelancing is actually one of the best ways of making money whether online or offline. It has actually attracted so many people's attention during a coronavirus pandemic because they lost their jobs. many people have refused to go back to offline jobs because they were able to find something that works online.

The good thing about freelancing is the fact that you can easily make money at your home and select the clients who you want to work with. This is one of the major advantage of freelancing.

The pandemic didn't affect my business because during that I did not a particular business I'm doing. It however delay my study. And the worst part is I did not learn any skill during the period.

Covid-19 has come and gone and I believe that so many people should have recovered from the aftermath of the pandemic.
It is really a pathetic situation for everyone on the globe.
So many people have moved on for a very long time because the covid-19 hours come and gone.
We never prayed for such pandemic to occur in the world again.

As far as I am concerned my business is still counting the losses that it incurred during the pandemic. I think the relevant authorities can organise for a sort of an incentive or something that can offer to the businessmen to atleast boost the businesses.

Working online was the only way that help me recover from the Corona virus During then I did not have anything to do and the only way I could earn some extra money online was to engage in online business by posting in different forums.
Well you're not the only person that had such experience, it was because of the help of all this post to pay forums that help me to try and recover from the incident of covid-19 pandemic.

The good thing about freelancing is the fact that you can easily make money at your home and select the clients who you want to work with. This is one of the major advantage of freelancing.
Yeah, the importance of freelancing cannot be underestimated. If you are very good at what you do you can make a lot of money sitting at the comfort of your home.

Well you're not the only person that had such experience, it was because of the help of all this post to pay forums that help me to try and recover from the incident of covid-19 pandemic.
That is why I am looking for opportunities to earn full time online together with my offline work. If I could see something I can do on spare time I will really be grateful.

That is why I am looking for opportunities to earn full time online together with my offline work. If I could see something I can do on spare time I will really be grateful.
It is great to continue to work online if you have streams of income that would give you reasonable amount of money.
The advantage is that you will work at your convenience.

For me , I don't have any problem, I even regretted that I did not come to realise online business earlier , it could have been one of the best time for me because I could have used that time to raise enough money for myself.
Some people are still recovering from their lose since pandemic till now, so many businesses trying to recover fully from their business fully, because is not really easy with then during the pandemic .

Some people are still recovering from their lose since pandemic till now, so many businesses trying to recover fully from their business fully, because is not really easy with then during the pandemic .
Yes , it is of a greater advantage because the lockdown has completely been lifted , even though certain people are still looking forward to obey the rules and regulations provided by the government. However some people's business was completely lost and they couldn't recover

Many people have already recovered from the effect and damage covid-19 has caused them and presently now are enjoying their business and have forgotten about what has happened in the past.

I think there are various reliable ways in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. I will recommend print-on-demand business. If you have little knowledge about graphics designing you will do well on it.

Yes , it is of a greater advantage because the lockdown has completely been lifted , even though certain people are still looking forward to obey the rules and regulations provided by the government. However some people's business was completely lost and they couldn't recover
That's true, like my business during the pandemic period I really lost so many money in that business, which I have never recovery since then till now I am still trying till now.

So many people have moved on for a very long time because the covid-19 hours come and gone.
You are absolutely correct because so many people have moved on and most of the people have even forgotten that covid-19 took place.
It should have been forgotten for a very long time and one should press ahead for the future.

I think that pandemic had negative effect on most of the businesses in the world. However, it had a positive effect on certain kinds of businesses as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back