What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

Personally I think it will be very difficult to say someone has recovered from the wave because alot of business could no longer operate. people are only coping to it but not recovered yet.

COVID-19 caused lot of havoc to our finances. So many people have recovered but some are yet to recover from the menace. For me, I have recovered because I do not record much losses during that period.
your case is very much pleasing to hear since it did not effect you so much, please i would like to know what you where into before the covid 19 era as this would help me in making plans for the future as well

Personally I think it will be very difficult to say someone has recovered from the wave because alot of business could no longer operate. people are only coping to it but not recovered yet.
So many people have been able to recover from the deadly pandemic while others are not. One thing is for sure , As long as we are still alive it is a greater advantage because so many people died during that period of time.

So many people resorted to working online because it is an alternative way to make money during covid-19. Thanks to online earning platforms, so many people who would have had tough time during that period.
Seriously. It was during the pandemic period that I was opportune to make money on the internet. I didn't have a choice because that was the only way and thank God I was able to make money then via PTP platforms

Seriously. It was during the pandemic period that I was opportune to make money on the internet. I didn't have a choice because that was the only way and thank God I was able to make money then via PTP platforms
It is good that you were able to get an alternative during the pandemic. Mine was not so because my offline business was doing very well at that period. So I never bothered to look for an alternative.

I don't have any problem. As everyone was on lockdown I had opportunity to make some money with paid to post site which is currently what I am still doing, most especially on my free time.

Yes.

There are a lot of government support for small and medium enterprise businesses.

So with such support, it is very easy to be able to recover from our losses so far in business.
The government of my country actually made an attempt to support the small and medium scale businesses but the money never got to the right destination and it was siphoned by the politicians.

everybody who had a business before the Corona viral pandemic was actually affected badly. I know so many people whom the lockdown affected so bad but they have been able to recover.

Even though not all the people had businesses before the Covid-19 pandemic, there were many people who had a harder time started a business and some people had a harder time finding a day job.

It is good that you were able to get an alternative during the pandemic. Mine was not so because my offline business was doing very well at that period. So I never bothered to look for an alternative.
But then everyone was on complete lockdown and people were not allowed to operate business except such business adhere to the strict rules of the government on how they Corona virus could be prevented. How were you able to do your business then ?

They are only going to be a few businesses that have recovered fully from the pandemic since they started. These businesses must have moved completely online because the damage was really much.

Even though not all the people had businesses before the Covid-19 pandemic, there were many people who had a harder time started a business and some people had a harder time finding a day job.
undoubtedly so many people lost their jobs during the Corona virus pandemic and of course during that time it was very hard for anyone to get a job. But some people started mini businesses and made a lot of profit like selling of face masks.

Several businesses in this part of the world have actually moved on because they have recovered. Personally I didn't make losses because I was actually working online during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The covid-19 error has come and gone and so many people are now licking their wounds.
It is better to move on and forge ahead for future purpose.

The covid-19 error has come and gone and so many people are now licking their wounds.
It is better to move on and forge ahead for future purpose.
Probably, the best thing for people to do currently is to move on and try out new strategies in which they can use to revive their businesses. A lot of people have actually moved on.

The virus has caused many business companies and private people to lose a lot of money, due to their types of works, if their types needed going outside then they couldn't have done it because of the lockdowns in their countries. Some of the people couldn't work from home because their jobs either didn't have the option or because they didn't allow them to do so because of their own reasons. So many organizations and private people experienced great losses and only some of them managed to recover after the virus ultimately faded out, or when there weren't any lockdowns anymore. I personally didn't work outside phisically so it didn't effect me, but caused me to work online because I was bored and alone, closed in my room. and then I eventually worked online and made some cash. But what about you did you manage to recover from the virus financially?
Actually, I was not affected by the COVID 19 Pandemic in a negative way. Fortunately for me, I used it as opportunity to discover new opportunities of getting money.

But then everyone was on complete lockdown and people were not allowed to operate business except such business adhere to the strict rules of the government on how they Corona virus could be prevented. How were you able to do your business then ?
Doing covid 19 all activities come to halt and no one was able to perform their normal activities.
All businesses are shut down and it really affected everyone negatively.

I don't have any problem with the pandemic. I have recovered from it a long time ago because then I was not really working and I didn't start a business. I was not affected in these two ways

Doing covid 19 all activities come to halt and no one was able to perform their normal activities.
All businesses are shut down and it really affected everyone negatively.
What I came to understand is that the pandemic only affected people with perishable product the most since these products are not expected to be in the warehouse for a long period of time.

My best idea to business owners, due to the pandemic and it effects, dont depends on one single jobs but you should engage in multiple of which I believe can help you to be financially stable.

What I came to understand is that the pandemic only affected people with perishable product the most since these products are not expected to be in the warehouse for a long period of time.
People with perishable goods are allowed to sell their items during the covid 19. Most especially the perishables are food items and they were excluded from the lockdown.

Probably, the best thing for people to do currently is to move on and try out new strategies in which they can use to revive their businesses. A lot of people have actually moved on.
Covid-19 has come and gone and I believe that so many people should have recovered from the aftermath of the pandemic.
It is really a pathetic situation for everyone on the globe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back