What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

Definition damages that COVID 19 pandemic caused I believe it's something that is going to be around for some time because it was particularly unprecedented and made me lost a lot of money.
Actually, covid-19 has really cost a lot of damage and many people lost there life's then, so up to now there are people who have not yet recover from the damage covid-19 has caused themm

I didn't one particular job then. I was only doing one part time job in my locality. The pay is not much as I'm only doing it to get experience about the work. So, financially, covid didn't really affect me much. The only regret I have then is not learning a skill during the period.

I think it may takes a very long period of time before some of the business enterprise could recover from the shock of the pandemic. all are aware of it shocks not only to a particular country but the globe at large.
I think it will be very difficult of any local and even international business to say it has recovered from the pandemic. most of the third world countries are suffering talk more of the business.

Last edited:
During the pandemic , I wasn't really having any opportunity to make money. The only disadvantage of the pandemic to me was that its limited me from achieving some things. But however I have recovered from the coronavirus pandemic.

The virus has caused many business companies and private people to lose a lot of money, due to their types of works, if their types needed going outside then they couldn't have done it because of the lockdowns in their countries. Some of the people couldn't work from home because their jobs either didn't have the option or because they didn't allow them to do so because of their own reasons. So many organizations and private people experienced great losses and only some of them managed to recover after the virus ultimately faded out, or when there weren't any lockdowns anymore. I personally didn't work outside phisically so it didn't effect me, but caused me to work online because I was bored and alone, closed in my room. and then I eventually worked online and made some cash. But what about you did you manage to recover from the virus financially?
Fortunately covid didn't caused my financial life too much but I lost some money in crypto trading but I think in long term I can recover it.

I have begin to put measures in place to ensure that the effects of the pandemic is not going to keep on affecting my business by trying to change some things but I think that lost money is already gone.

I have begin to put measures in place to ensure that the effects of the pandemic is not going to keep on affecting my business by trying to change some things but I think that lost money is already gone.
Covid 19 has come and gone and I do not think that anyone is still affected by the menace any more. Except those that lost their job the red covid-19 pandemic.

Tnough covid 19 has come and gone but the negative impact of the lockdown on some people's business is still there because most shop even got looted , rendering the owner penniless and back to square one .

The only regret I have is not learning skills during covid period. It didn't really affect my business. The covid even open my eyes to making money online. Since, the covid period I have been making little money from it.

The only regret I have is not learning skills during covid period. It didn't really affect my business. The covid even open my eyes to making money online. Since, the covid period I have been making little money from it.
That was actually a perfect opportunity to learn a skill because there was a lot of chance including myself. I was only focused on doing some mini jobs on the internet that ended up giving me money but not so much.

Tnough covid 19 has come and gone but the negative impact of the lockdown on some people's business is still there because most shop even got looted , rendering the owner penniless and back to square one .
The lockdown got so many business owners by a surprise and because of that , so many people's business was completely locked down and up till now so many of them have not been able to recover , most especially those that deals with perishable products.

The lockdown got so many business owners by a surprise and because of that , so many people's business was completely locked down and up till now so many of them have not been able to recover , most especially those that deals with perishable products.
Most people selling perishable goods have not been able to recover till now because they don't have any insurance and their goods got spoilt in their store during the lockdown.

Most people selling perishable goods have not been able to recover till now because they don't have any insurance and their goods got spoilt in their store during the lockdown.
Seriously , so in this case does it really mean that we have to be careful in the type of product we are selling or we just have to continue in any business that is profitable to us ? Take for instance people who were dealing with perisable product during the pandemic.

Aside from losing my job to the pandemic back then , I have been able to manage getting an online job that puts food on my table , and i hva been able to start my own offline business.
Losing job is not an easy thing. The pandemic really cause havoc on people. Online job really helped a lot of people. If not for online job, many people would have been suffering today.

If you discipline yourself to get yourself the needed skill needed to make good income online , by now we would have been counting millions of dollars working on the internet.

The covid 19 has come and go but some business are still there but my business that faild during that period is now fully recover so everything all depend on consistency and never hard work so I think its all about a matter of planing and you will recover some of your loss

There are a lot of businesses and companies that have already recovered from the effect of covid-19 and most of such businesses and companies now have took correction to also be doing something their business online in order to earn money also.

Yes.

There are a lot of government support for small and medium enterprise businesses.

So with such support, it is very easy to be able to recover from our losses so far in business.

Working online was the only way that help me recover from the Corona virus During then I did not have anything to do and the only way I could earn some extra money online was to engage in online business by posting in different forums.

Working online was the only way that help me recover from the Corona virus During then I did not have anything to do and the only way I could earn some extra money online was to engage in online business by posting in different forums.
So many people resorted to working online because it is an alternative way to make money during covid-19. Thanks to online earning platforms, so many people who would have had tough time during that period.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back