What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
The virus has caused many business companies and private people to lose a lot of money, due to their types of works, if their types needed going outside then they couldn't have done it because of the lockdowns in their countries. Some of the people couldn't work from home because their jobs either didn't have the option or because they didn't allow them to do so because of their own reasons. So many organizations and private people experienced great losses and only some of them managed to recover after the virus ultimately faded out, or when there weren't any lockdowns anymore. I personally didn't work outside phisically so it didn't effect me, but caused me to work online because I was bored and alone, closed in my room. and then I eventually worked online and made some cash. But what about you did you manage to recover from the virus financially?

No, not yet. I am still in a loss.

I can tell you that most people I know got hurt by it. Most people I know, friends and family alike, are still struggling to make ends meet. It is terrible. I am hoping things turn around. I have had to put off buying a home.

COVID-19 caused lot of havoc to our finances. So many people have recovered but some are yet to recover from the menace. For me, I have recovered because I do not record much losses during that period.

For me , I don't have any problem, I even regretted that I did not come to realise online business earlier , it could have been one of the best time for me because I could have used that time to raise enough money for myself.

It even help me to get to know about so many reliable making money online opportunities. This is why I'm grateful for the positive side of the Corona virus pandemic last year.

Well, covid 19 had long gone though it has post alot of havoc on the economy but over the years I have been managing and almost getting free from the damages it has caused.

No, covid 19 had cause a great loss to people's lives and businesses, I particular am trying to recover my posts during the covid-19 pandemic which have make me depress in my ways of earning money offline.

No, up till now am still on loss because I have never recovery from loss since pandemic till now, I am trying so hard to try if actually I can recovery from it but it is very hard.

Well, to be frank about the loses during the covid-19 pandemic, my country has not recover from those loses that covid-19 have caused them and right now in terms of academics we are left behind because of covid-19 and some other problems like strike.

The financial damages that the pandemic cost is something that affected almost everyone. I am just trying to be extra careful right now and to the best avoid losing money.

The financial damages that is caused by the pandemic is something that I have felt it deeply and I have been taking it slowly and I just hope that I will be back after 3 years.

The pandemic has really caused a serious damages to the society and alot of business has gone down due to the breakdown of the economic situation of the country and the globe as a whole.

I am trying as much as possible not to rush it but take it one step at a time. This is something that is going to take me a long time because of the huge damages that it cost.

I am gradually moving over this situation, and I'm very sure that very soon I will definitely forget about all the financial challenges brought about by the Corona virus pandemic.

I know it wasn't a really easy task for so many to have put themselves together but currently, I feel every investors should been able to step up their plans towards finance and many more good things

Aside from losing my job to the pandemic back then , I have been able to manage getting an online job that puts food on my table , and i hva been able to start my own offline business.

By and by I can say that I did recover from the effect of the pandemic on my financial status. This is mostly because all of my activities and businesses are online based which never involve me leaving my house to go anywhere. No restrictions for my business per say.

Covid 19 caused a lot of financial damages in different homes. In fact so many homes have not still come out of it. But personally I am regaining all that I lost during the period of the pandemic.

Majorly, I have recovered to some extent but the impact of the covid-19 on my business is still there, but it has reduced tremendously because things are now getting a bit better.

I even made more money during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. it was during that period that I started looking for ways of making money online and I was able to discover many of them. there are also a lot of people I know that made a lot of money during that time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back