What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

You are absolutely correct because so many people have moved on and most of the people have even forgotten that covid-19 took place.
It should have been forgotten for a very long time and one should press ahead for the future.
The covid-19 has claimed lot of things from the people but the good thing is that it has come and gone forever.

When the Covid-19 pandemic was causing havoc, many people lost their jobs and this is why they turned to freelancing. At that time, people started to realise the importance of freelancing.
Yeah it was during the covid-19 pandemic that most people join freelance and that was when I came to know about freelancing so I register it but at the end I just give up.

That's true, like my business during the pandemic period I really lost so many money in that business, which I have never recovery since then till now I am still trying till now.
Sorry for losing your business during the Corona virus pandemic. I would advise you to start little and after some time you can be able to recover. you don't need to wait to have a lot of money before you get started.

This is something that I do not even project that I am going to recover in a few months because the pandemic lasted for more than a year and that is something really serious.

Actually it wasn't a friendly period for most of the businesses but I believe it's now a story to tell and left for business entrepreneurs to worked hard towards achieving the future and to correct what has been destroyed by the pandemic period.

Sorry for losing your business during the Corona virus pandemic. I would advise you to start little and after some time you can be able to recover. you don't need to wait to have a lot of money before you get started.
Is true one cannot wait till when it have big money to start he or her business at least I can start again with little money, before the person will know the business will start growing again.

Covid 19 has been a major problem in the world right now which we are still fighting against it . Well I can say I have recovered all what I lost during the Covid time

The covid-19 has claimed lot of things from the people but the good thing is that it has come and gone forever.
It is true that covid-19 has come and gone and that is exactly what we have been expecting and it as actually happened and everyone has recovered from the losses that was made during the pandemic.

Covid 19 really dealt with me. It was barely 7 months I started working when Covid 19 surfaced.i lost that job and I 'm still trying to recover from the effects of Covid.

I have already surrendered that the financial implications of the pandemic will probably take me about two to three years before I can be able to recover completely so I am taking it on a slow and steady basis.

I have already surrendered that the financial implications of the pandemic will probably take me about two to three years before I can be able to recover completely so I am taking it on a slow and steady basis.
So many people have recovered from the aftermath of covid-19 and they have moved on

It's been 2 years now that the pandemic emanated and so many people laugh moved on.

The virus has caused many business companies and private people to lose a lot of money, due to their types of works, if their types needed going outside then they couldn't have done it because of the lockdowns in their countries. Some of the people couldn't work from home because their jobs either didn't have the option or because they didn't allow them to do so because of their own reasons. So many organizations and private people experienced great losses and only some of them managed to recover after the virus ultimately faded out, or when there weren't any lockdowns anymore. I personally didn't work outside phisically so it didn't effect me, but caused me to work online because I was bored and alone, closed in my room. and then I eventually worked online and made some cash. But what about you did you manage to recover from the virus financially?
The economic implications of the pandemic were so severe that practically everyone had to deal with it in different ways.Currently, I'm seeking to avoid going bankrupt by being extremely cautious in my investments and financial decisions

I think there are various reliable ways in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. I will recommend print-on-demand business. If you have little knowledge about graphics designing you will do well on it.
I don't have a graphic designing skills currently , but I wouldn't mind to learn it if opportunity arises that I can earn perfectly with it. How does the business you are talking about works ?

I will consider learning a skill soon. . That will be the best way if I am really interested to make money full-time online as I am saying. I don't really have much time to waste for anything

The pandemic has caused a lot of financial damages but currently I have been able to scale through by following my plans .
I am not completely recovered but I have improved significantly.

The pandemic has caused a lot of financial damages but currently I have been able to scale through by following my plans .
I am not completely recovered but I have improved significantly.
The pandemic really caused a lot of havoc financially and it is never going to be forgotten so soon.
The pandemic brings every country on their knees and everyone was locked indoor for months.

The pandemic really caused a lot of havoc financially and it is never going to be forgotten so soon.
The pandemic brings every country on their knees and everyone was locked indoor for months.
The truth is , it's effect is felt even at this moment.
The current economic meltdown and interest rates hikes is largely attributed to the lockdown we experienced.

The truth is , it's effect is felt even at this moment.
The current economic meltdown and interest rates hikes is largely attributed to the lockdown we experienced.
We shouldn't be surprised that so many companies and individuals have not recovered from the aftermath of the pandemic.
The current economic meltdown is truly the aftermath of the pandemic.

Actually it wasn't a friendly period for most of the businesses but I believe it's now a story to tell and left for business entrepreneurs to worked hard towards achieving the future and to correct what has been destroyed by the pandemic period.
Yeah most people lost their jobs, businesses and investment during the incident of covid-19 pandemic which really draw some people back till an extent, they gave up

Actually everyone knows that the pandemic has caused alot of economics setbacks but currently alot of people have recovered even though not fully but better than before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back