What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

Well For me , I don't have any problem, I even regretted that I did not come to realise online business earlier , it could have been one of the best time for me because I could have used that time to raise enough money for myself.

The truth is I don't have any business, the pandemic has not really affect but rather it has helped me to earn a considerable amount of money from posting on different forums online.

The money related harms that's caused by the widespread is something that I have felt it profoundly and I have been taking it gradually and I fair trust that I will be back after a long time.

The virus has caused many business companies and private people to lose a lot of money, due to their types of works, if their types needed going outside then they couldn't have done it because of the lockdowns in their countries. Some of the people couldn't work from home because their jobs either didn't have the option or because they didn't allow them to do so because of their own reasons. So many organizations and private people experienced great losses and only some of them managed to recover after the virus ultimately faded out, or when there weren't any lockdowns anymore. I personally didn't work outside phisically so it didn't effect me, but caused me to work online because I was bored and alone, closed in my room. and then I eventually worked online and made some cash. But what about you did you manage to recover from the virus financially?
Covid has almost turned my financial life upside down. All my savings came to an end right now whatever I makes it goes in bills there is no cash for me to save or use it for my personal things. I quit face wash which is just an example and start replacing it with home remedy, I switched many things I barely shopped anything for myself from last 2 years. Sometimes I just feel so depressed how am going to stay like this, or how long I have to stay like this. I am suffering to make even $50 per month so you can imagime how hards things can get for me.

Nope, not really. I became interested in earning money online because of this. I think COVID has contributed to a lot of employment losses. Though things are a little bit better right now, anything can happen in the future. We can only pray that everything will work out.

The damage caused by the pandemic back then was a huge one because I thought I was not going to escape it , but as time goes on , I started getting other alternative to work online which has been filling the gap for me.

I have been able to recover from the effects of the pandemic long time ago because I was not seriously affected like people who had business and are not able to recover even till this days. This is really sad.

I have not been able to recover the financial damages that Covid brought in my life. I am not earning as much money as I used to make from my blogs and online stores. I am not selling any many products as I used to before the beginning of Coivid. I even had to cut my freelancing fees in order to get more freelancing jobs, and despite cutting fees, I am still not able to get jobs.

Personally, I'm no longer thinking about the losses that I had in my business and even my office work as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. My sales was cut down and my salary at the time was also cut down too. It was a very big loss but the good thing is that we are out of the dangerous woods of COVID now and I have moved on with my business being back in fold.

Personally, I'm no longer thinking about the losses that I had in my business and even my office work as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. My sales was cut down and my salary at the time was also cut down too. It was a very big loss but the good thing is that we are out of the dangerous woods of COVID now and I have moved on with my business being back in fold.

The Covid-19 pandemic is a thing of the past and now many businessmen do not even think about it. However, I must say that the effects of Covid-19 are still present in many different countries. Covid-19 is still present in many countries. However, it is not a really major threat as of now as it was in the past.

The Covid-19 pandemic is a thing of the past and now many businessmen do not even think about it. However, I must say that the effects of Covid-19 are still present in many different countries. Covid-19 is still present in many countries. However, it is not a really major threat as of now as it was in the past.

I know there are still some businesses that are still facing the effects and challenges that was brought as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus but fortunately for me, it is no longer something that really have any much impact in my business because I've been able to recover everything that was impacted on negatively by the virus on my business.

I know there are still some businesses that are still facing the effects and challenges that was brought as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus but fortunately for me, it is no longer something that really have any much impact in my business because I've been able to recover everything that was impacted on negatively by the virus on my business.

This also depends on the economy as well. There were many countries that did a really great job managing the pandemic and they never compromised at all. So, macroeconomics also played a very big role when it came to managing issues related to pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back