What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

Sorry for losing your business during the Corona virus pandemic. I would advise you to start little and after some time you can be able to recover. you don't need to wait to have a lot of money before you get started.

I was a freelancer and i have always preferred working as one. During the Covid-19 pandemic, there were many businesses that were still thriving a lot. Some of them were online product delivery businesses.

This is something that I do not even project that I am going to recover in a few months because the pandemic lasted for more than a year and that is something really serious.
Did you actually lose your business with the coronavirus pandemic?. I know a lot of people in this part of the world that have actually recovered from the damages incurred but it is not really easy.

Did you actually lose your business with the coronavirus pandemic?. I know a lot of people in this part of the world that have actually recovered from the damages incurred but it is not really easy.
In actuality the aftermath of covid-19 still lingers but so many people have moved on.
It is also important for everyone to move on and try to start all over again if you have made lot of losses during the pandemic.

In actuality the aftermath of covid-19 still lingers but so many people have moved on.
It is also important for everyone to move on and try to start all over again if you have made lot of losses during the pandemic.
Everyone supposed to have moved on because things like that happens. people should try as much as possible to try out new businesses if their former business was affected by the pandemic.

Covid didn't affect my finances much. I don't have any business then. It was during that I begin to take making money online very serious. Aside waisting my time, covid didn't do much to me. But I was not happy with the fact that I did not lean any skill during that time.

For now I have been able to recover because then I was not really having anything serious that was generatin money for me. I didn't have much regret personally even when many people's business was on lockdown.

For now I have been able to recover because then I was not really having anything serious that was generatin money for me. I didn't have much regret personally even when many people's business was on lockdown.
All businesses were shot down during the pandemic and it affected so many people psychologically and financially but now everything is gone and things are back to normal.

The damages caused by the pandemic was quite significant and yeah it affected me too.
I am currently at the verge of recovery of my business capital.

The financial damages that covid 19 cost I can see that affected a lot of people is actually something that I take a lot of years in order to repair and I want to take it slow and steady.

The financial damages that covid 19 cost I can see that affected a lot of people is actually something that I take a lot of years in order to repair and I want to take it slow and steady.
No one is left out of the adverse effect on finances during the pandemic.
Virtually everyone went broke and we started seeking for funds in order to cater for our needs from rich friends and families.

During the covid 19 pandemic, places were totally shut down in my country, it gave me the guarantee to know about how to make money online within short time.

During the covid 19 pandemic, places were totally shut down in my country, it gave me the guarantee to know about how to make money online within short time.
I can say I am gradually recovering from the hit and damage which the pandemic has caused my job and my business since then , and I can also say the pandemic is a blessing in disguise .

Covid didn't affect my finances much. I don't have any business then. It was during that I begin to take making money online very serious. Aside waisting my time, covid didn't do much to me. But I was not happy with the fact that I did not lean any skill during that time.
This is actually the same experience with myself. Before the coronavirus pandemic I didn't really have much money and I didn't have an offline business that was affected by the Corona virus pandemic lockdown.

The virus has caused many business companies and private people to lose a lot of money, due to their types of works, if their types needed going outside then they couldn't have done it because of the lockdowns in their countries. Some of the people couldn't work from home because their jobs either didn't have the option or because they didn't allow them to do so because of their own reasons. So many organizations and private people experienced great losses and only some of them managed to recover after the virus ultimately faded out, or when there weren't any lockdowns anymore. I personally didn't work outside phisically so it didn't effect me, but caused me to work online because I was bored and alone, closed in my room. and then I eventually worked online and made some cash. But what about you did you manage to recover from the virus financially?
I did not suffer a lot of losses because I was already working online. Things became more expensive though and it was harder to get gigs to complete due to increased competition.

This is mostly because all of my activities and businesses are online based which never involve me leaving my house to go anywhere. No restrictions for my business per say.

Yes. Though it was hard but I did manage to recover what I lost during the pandemic although I didn't lose much since I was still dependent on my parents then. So I missed going to school then and other petty stuff.
If you are still under your parents then you are actually did not lose anything during the coronavirus pandemic. it was even the opportunity for students to make a lot of money online.

I have recovered much more to my original position about 70 to 90% because there was a lot of damages that destroy my financial supports and positions so I am still trying to recover all of that financial supports or positions to the original position.

The virus has caused many business companies and private people to lose a lot of money, due to their types of works, if their types needed going outside then they couldn't have done it because of the lockdowns in their countries. Some of the people couldn't work from home because their jobs either didn't have the option or because they didn't allow them to do so because of their own reasons. So many organizations and private people experienced great losses and only some of them managed to recover after the virus ultimately faded out, or when there weren't any lockdowns anymore. I personally didn't work outside phisically so it didn't effect me, but caused me to work online because I was bored and alone, closed in my room. and then I eventually worked online and made some cash. But what about you did you manage to recover from the virus financially?
Nearly everybody was impacted by the financial losses that the virus caused, directly or indirectly. I'm merely attempting to avoid losing more money at this moment by being extra cautious.

Actually it's quite appropriate to cope with business challenges to some extent most especially when it has been badly affected. the pandemic has cost alot of people there jobs but they are still making on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back