What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

No doubt customers are important in any business likewise so are employees, there is no need to disrespect one to please the other really because without either a business can't function properly as a business, so a balance should probably be formed

A customer is always right is a cliche that has been abused and misunderstood in my opinion. If a customer is wrong In a dispute situation, there is no wisdom in siding with the customer here. But you only have to be very diplomatic in handling the dispute

Customers can't be always right, it is important to understand that businesses are run by human beings who have feelings as well.

Remember the customer is the one to make your business grow, that'swhy it's said a customer is always right because the very same customer you're in conflict with is the one ro come back to you and also tell others about your product. So you need to try by all means to satisfy the customer.

The customers is the most important aspect of the business because it is their pain point you are solving and that would not even be possible without the help of the employees.

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
Sometimes we treat customers as god because they are the one patronizing us and we need their money in order to move our businees forward in life, and that's why they says customers are always right no matter what happens.

I think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow
You are very correct. The customers and the employees must be given the same attention if the business owner want his business to be successful. The business will not deliver it functions successfully without the joint efforts of the employees. Directing all focus to the customers will demoralized your staff which may result to low or poor services to the customers.

Sometimes we treat customers as god because they are the one patronizing us and we need their money in order to move our businees forward in life, and that's why they says customers are always right no matter what happens.
That may have adverse effect too. When we treat them as god, they will demand higher discount from us. And when you allow them to take the offer, they will demand same everytime when they purchase. It really happened in our shop.

The reason why you open a business is to solve the pain points of your customers and that makes them the most important people in the business outrightly.

Well customer should be treated nice, but I don't really believe in the statement that says" customers are always right" cause a lot of time they are wrong, but no matter what we should still treat them nicely and not be rude
Exactly, customers are not always right. A lot of them know this saying and deliberately want to provoke an employee. However, the employer should know how to resolve issues between the two without hurting both parties.

There is a saying that goes " customers are always right " which means always try to please your customers but does not mean you would have to work on the heads of you employees just to please them. Both parties plays an important role. Without the customers, there would be no way to pay the employees and without the employees there would be no one to attend to the customers. Absolute care is needed in dealing with both parties.

Outrightly supporting a wrong customer against your own employee is wrong. Either to customers or employees, there should be fairness in treatment.
A lot of people hide under the guise that customers are always right and that should not be the case. It's highly inappropriate to ridicule your employee because of a customer that is obviously wrong. In situations like this act in a diplomatic manner without hurting anyone.

There is a saying that goes " customers are always right " which means always try to please your customers but does not mean you would have to work on the heads of you employees just to please them. Both parties plays an important role. Without the customers, there would be no way to pay the employees and without the employees there would be no one to attend to the customers. Absolute care is needed in dealing with both parties.
What a wonderful submission that you have made concerning the importance of both the customers and the employees I saw both of them should be treated equally in an organisation.

Exactly, customers are not always right. A lot of them know this saying and deliberately want to provoke an employee. However, the employer should know how to resolve issues between the two without hurting both parties.
You are very correct on your submission. Some customers are hell bent in frustrating the lives of the seller and the employees of the company. The manager is the one that needs to apply a lot of wisdom in settling the disputes.

What a wonderful submission that you have made concerning the importance of both the customers and the employees I saw both of them should be treated equally in an organisation.
Exactly, if any party is at fault, it should be addressed accordingly and the necessary action required should be done. Because trying to unfairly defend one side over the other, would leave a mark

Exactly, if any party is at fault, it should be addressed accordingly and the necessary action required should be done. Because trying to unfairly defend one side over the other, would leave a mark
I would agree that customers are very important in every business organisation because it is quite difficult to get customers who will become regulars but it is much easier to get employees but employees are also equally important so it is good that these two parties should be treated equally.

No matter how the customer's can act, in order to frustrate us. We shouldn't fall out with them in dispute, we should apply humor and show them we appreciate their time coming to patronize our business. Surely that will give the customer some some of renewed mindset to understand you're the best.

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
Customer are treated like God because they at the ones that patronized you and spend their money to buy your product, and your business thrive because of them and that's why they said customer are always right.

I would agree that customers are very important in every business organisation because it is quite difficult to get customers who will become regulars but it is much easier to get employees but employees are also equally important so it is good that these two parties should be treated equally.
Very true, customers are not easy to come by and when they become regular, its best you hold on to them and not let them go. And at the same time be careful how you treat employees because they could also bring down the image of the company

When you are opening a business, you are doing it because you want to satisfy a customer pain point which makes them the most important in business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back