What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

Without your employees, you cannot provide customer experience. If employees are not engaged and satisfied, they cannot provide a “WoW” customer experience. And if customers are not satisfied and served well they will not keep coming back; it impacts the bottom-line, employees will not have a job (or the resources will not exist to serve them best).

Concerning this question of yours, I would have to bring back the popular phrase 'Customers are always right', but at the same time, employees are equally as important. Customers and employees complement each other in a business and both are relative to each other as neither the customers nor the employees can function without the other.

Both customers and employee are an integral part of a business and contribute immensely to the success of the business, bother customers and employee should be treated fairly as stated in the company's constitution.

As a manager, when there is a dispute between your employee and a customer, the right thing to do is to side with no one till you hear both sides of the story. If the customer is at fault you should side with your employee, they deserve someone to stand up for them aswell, if the employee is at fault then you can side with the customer.

The thing is that the customers of a business entity are actually more important than the employees of that business because it's quite easy to get employees than customers.

Customers vs employees... I know you are saying this out of your experience or even what you are passing through right now... but you have to understand that indirectly its the customer that's is paying the employee...

You most probably won't be having a business right now if not because of the customers to they are the most important people and so should be treated as such. You should listen very keenly to whatever they are saying and try to solve it. Communicate politely with them and always receive feedback.

Customers are the key factor of importance in every business establishment,as an employee it is due that you go beyond the business walls to establish good customers relationship.

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
Yes, there is a saying that goes thus "Customers are always right" but in my own opinion not all the time, they are not perfect, they can also make mistakes.

I think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow
I would like to say that if you want to grow your business, then you have to make some rules for your business Because no employee wants to treat his customer with bad attitude But even then the employee should behave softly with their Customers.

Customers comes first in business as their services pay the billsmof your employees though the work of your employees should not be overlooked as without them the customers might not keep coming regularly but customers are the real deal in business.

Well customer should be treated nice, but I don't really believe in the statement that says" customers are always right" cause a lot of time they are wrong, but no matter what we should still treat them nicely and not be rude
True we should try to treat them very well because they are also humans too and been rude can majorly turn some into depression

Customers are not always right in all cases,there are aggressive customers that transfer their aggression to employees for no reason.

I would like to say that if you want to grow your business, then you have to make some rules for your business Because no employee wants to treat his customer with bad attitude But even then the employee should behave softly with their Customers.
Both customers and employees, should be treated with respect, because sometimes customers to can be wrong, no body is a perfect human being.

Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

Well, I agree that customers are the soul and spirit of every business out there but it doesn't mean they should be treated as gods. They can stop patronizing you anytime.

When you open a business, you do it because you have an idea to sell a product and make profit but who are you selling it to ?, it is the customer so that makes them automatically the most important part of your business.

Customers are to be treated as king because they are the ones that purchase your product that would fetch you profit to get more money to pay your employees

I think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow

I believe that there should be a abalance between customers and employees because both of them are equal and both of them are important for any business. Having said that whatever OP stated is true. Most of the people tend to support customers and go against their employees in any dispute and I believe that this is wrong. You should also treat your employees well.

The thing is, the employees would not Even be there if not because the customers have problems to solve so the customers should be your first priority

I guess is a normal thing to do in front of the customer to make he or she feel important,but at the back when the customer left the business owner should call his or her staff and explain why he or she did that tho.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back