What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

Hmmm...u re ryt, but let's be sincere customers should be given more importance over an employee, which I believe the employee should understand, customers are the soul of a business, without them you won't even have anybody to call an employee, although we should always treat our employee right too
Customers are very important and customers they still are always right so you must try your best to make sure that your customers are satisfied and people to do these are the employees.

I think you as a business owner or employer should know how to act in this case. If you judge based on your customer being always right, then you have an issue.

I think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow
The truth is that the employees of an organisation and the customers of that same organisation are almost the same in terms of importance but the truth is that the customers of that business are more important the employees as it is more easier for you to get employees than getting clients.

You're making a very commendable statement and it's true. That's the reason I keep getting angry when some customers try to play on this phrase and keep saying customer is right. I feel employees make the business run as smooth.
I see it in this way, customers are the engine, your employees are the oil

It is very important that business owners understand that customers are the bedrock of their business.

It is therefore very important and necessary will treat your customers nice and also seek there opinion about your services or products as the case may be.

It is very important that business owners understand that customers are the bedrock of their business.

It is therefore very important and necessary will treat your customers nice and also seek there opinion about your services or products as the case may be.
You have said well, how you treat your customers determines how your business would grow, they would be the ones to refer you or tell others about your work in other words they are also a means of advertising your works to others.

For you to settle dispute between the employee and and the customer, it required wisdom. You would not take sides , you would tell it to whoever is wrong in a polite manner. For the employees, he should be trained on how to develop thick skin. You should take the bad attitude of customers seriously.

Employees should be trained in how to handle customers, there are different kinds of customers some with rational behaviour while some are irrational in their behaviour.
So customers with different temperament should have been envisaged by the business and how best their employees can relate with them.

In as much as I believe that you should manage your business in such a way that you should never have to make that decision I believe that customers are the most important part of a business.

Actually the truth of the matter is that when it comes to business the employees can always be changed with new ones but your customers will always remain there for your business to survive.

They both should be treated equally, you can't side with the customer while it's so obvious he's wrong. But the difference is that, while you could scold an employee when he default, you shouldn't scold a customer rather you correct him with all possible calmness

They both should be treated equally, you can't side with the customer while it's so obvious he's wrong. But the difference is that, while you could scold an employee when he default, you shouldn't scold a customer rather you correct him with all possible calmness
That is a good point for being fair. It is not right to side with the employee at once or to the customer immediately. Calm down everyone before you start the "investigation" to know the background of the incident. Always be diplomatic whoever the protagonists are. You can never be wrong with fairness.

Am not saying employee prestidge should not be protected,but even at the point of protecting your employee interest the customer must not pick any offence, because it is out of the customer compliance that the employee is paid,and if you can't pay the employee any longer he or she will go and your business will start suffering lost

Customers and employees should be treated with the same respect. Employees are the one that shapes your business and having a good employee is good for the business. A good relationship with employees yields good customer service. A good customer service yields customers that keeps on coming back based from the experience they have from the treatment of employees. By treating employees with respect, understanding and kindness makes a cycle for them to treat customers the same.

you spoke like some one that is treated the same wAY ,yes of a truth customers are treated on a specific way than the employees which is not supposed to be ,the employees are also very important
its giving a cost to worry

Both customers and employees are equally important to a business. Personally I would say employees are a tad bit more important as their productivity has a direct impact on the firm. It is highly I'll advised to side with customers against employees interest

This happened to me when I was a teacher in a school. Our proprietress will always side the customers (students parents) and will lash us the way she likes, even I heard that a parent has once slapped a teacher publicly in the school premises just that there's misconduct. But along the line , teachers keep resigning because of the ill-treatement gotten.

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
We all know that customers are King in every business because they are the reason why you are in business but wisdom needs to be apply when dealing with customers and employees because both are important to the business

When it comes to a business the customers are the very reason why that business was set up in the first place and there is no way you cannot easily replace your employees if you need another one but if you can't keep your customers you will not be able to make sales.

Hmmm...u re ryt, but let's be sincere customers should be given more importance over an employee, which I believe the employee should understand, customers are the soul of a business, without them you won't even have anybody to call an employee, although we should always treat our employee right too
The employee must always treat the customer right because that is the reason why he or she has been employed they basic reason for his job is to satisfy the customer.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back