What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

Very true, customers are not easy to come by and when they become regular, its best you hold on to them and not let them go. And at the same time be careful how you treat employees because they could also bring down the image of the company
for any business the customers decide their profitability. The more they can satisfy their customers, they will visit again their business, as well as they will refer other people also. So dealing with them nicely is very important.

Very true, customers are not easy to come by and when they become regular, its best you hold on to them and not let them go. And at the same time be careful how you treat employees because they could also bring down the image of the company
In as much as the employees of an organisation are very important does not us to negate the fact that the customers of that organisation are more important than the employees but it will be very good for a company to be able to treat these two parties equally for the good and growth of the organisation

In as much as the employees of an organisation are very important does not us to negate the fact that the customers of that organisation are more important than the employees but it will be very good for a company to be able to treat these two parties equally for the good and growth of the organisation
Yes the customers are a very important part of the business. The customers makes us the business and like you said treating them equally would go a long way for the business. And some organization tend to make the mistake of not treating customers with the required respect or speed because they feel they have more than enough customers.

I believe that people that are working for you in your business organisation for you to make profit are also people that should deserve the best treatment,you should treat them equally because they are the one that is working for you.

I believe that people that are working for you in your business organisation for you to make profit are also people that should deserve the best treatment,you should treat them equally because they are the one that is working for you.
You are right with the humane treatment of the employees. But the topic is about the customer against the employee. My approach is for an amicable settlement that I will suspend the employee if indeed he was at fault. The customer on the other hand can be banned if he was abusive.

Hmmm...u re ryt, but let's be sincere customers should be given more importance over an employee, which I believe the employee should understand, customers are the soul of a business, without them you won't even have anybody to call an employee, although we should always treat our employee right too
The customers I have direct contact interaction and relationship with employees that is why your employees must have good customer care service in order for your business to be successful.

There is this saying that says a client is always right. Now this makes the client feel superior to employees and and I'll be seeing as gods if I am a client or customer because of the fear of losing customers to other employees

Yea i think in any position customer will be or might be right and they are most important because if you don’t have customers coming interested in your business you will have to sack all your employees which shows how important they are but it doesn’t mean you should also rubbish your employees.There is always an easy ways of doing things

When you open a business you do it because you will want to we've customers which makes them the most important part of a business before employees.

Yes the customers are a very important part of the business. The customers makes us the business and like you said treating them equally would go a long way for the business. And some organization tend to make the mistake of not treating customers with the required respect or speed because they feel they have more than enough customers.
One of the biggest mistakes that most businesses organisation made is when they treat their employees badly instead of treating them well at the expense of their customers. You can do this can greatly pull down a big organisation in no time.

One of the biggest mistakes that most businesses organisation made is when they treat their employees badly instead of treating them well at the expense of their customers. You can do this can greatly pull down a big organisation in no time.
I once had such experience, after my previous sim was stolen, i decided to go and retrieve my line. Getting there the whole place was filled up, i had to go there around 5am and i still could not enter because of the numbers of person before. What made me angry was how we where treated, no chairs to sit and we had to stand for hours, yet they allowed some certain group of persons to go in without stress

Do not mistake it but the two of them are actually very important in ant business setting but the customers are the reason which you open it in the first place and should be treated best.

Let's be real, there are certain customers that can be very frustrating but still at the bottom of everything, customer is always right

The customer is king and should be treated as such. But, that will not be the as if the customer is a fraudulent and a lying personality that entered your business premises. I won't side with such persons

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
You know, there is this adage that says customer is always right, I guess that is the reason for such behaviour which is bad. A good Employer will not throw his or her staff under the bus just to satisfy a customer who might not come back again.

A lot of people always believe that the customers are the one that I always right,you really need to stand with a customer because sometimes most of them are arrogance and so you will not be able to tame them, a lot of people believe that customers are always right.

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
There is this wrong conception that the customers are always right and this has been an issue in the business as employees are most times punished without fair audience.

Do not mistake it but the two of them are actually very important in ant business setting but the customers are the reason which you open it in the first place and should be treated best.
I completely also agree with you that customers and employees in a business environment are very important for both the business and the customers but let the truth be told the customers are more important than their employees because the business can always employ new staffs for the business but it is quite difficult to get new customers for the business.

A business needs customers as well as employee. Employee develop and market products, customers buy the product. They both help the business to grow.

You employees should come first because your employees will determine the numbers of customers that a business will get and how to sustain or manage the customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back