What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

The employee must always treat the customer right because that is the reason why he or she has been employed they basic reason for his job is to satisfy the customer.
Unfortunately over here this is completely the other way round as employees treat their customer as if the customer actually make a mistake by coming in to buy products or services. this is not the right thing as this can decrease the number of customers in a business.

If a customer is wrong,as a business owner I wouldn't side with him /her.I would calmly let the person see where he /she went wrong. My employee is also very important to me and so I would treat them fairly too.

You need customers for your business, if you have customers, you will have sales and having sales means, you are making money. However, that will be possible only when you have experienced employees in your business.

Most of the business experts often said that customer is the change when it comes to business period because they are the one bringing in money to finance the business to the next level. But I don't subscribe to this completely because we have had customers too.

It will an absolute foolishness on the part of the business owner to accept the clear error of the customer as being okay. That is not the definition of a customer is always right cliche

It is good to also take good care of your workers if you want to increase their productivity in the workplace. There are some business owner who doesn't take care of their workers.

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
To me, customers are important.
I look out for my employees alright, and i know when to take sides with them
But even my employees should bend to the maxim that 'customers are always right'
I would not take it kindly with an employee who tries to reduce my customer base.

In this aspect I'll say that I can never be bias over anything, they say, "the customer are always right," but I keep saying that the customers are not "always" right. So I give attention to what I know is the truth irrespective of who is involved.

If a customer is wrong,as a business owner I wouldn't side with him /her.I would calmly let the person see where he /she went wrong. My employee is also very important to me and so I would treat them fairly too.
You're right about that. I don't think it's wise to side with a defaulting customer, as a matter of fact, my conscience won't let me. All that is required of you is to correct and explain calmly to the customer and that's best you can do

There is no where you find a company giving more importance to customers than the employees or vice versa. The right thing to be done is train your employees on providing effective customer services/satisfaction, customers are no doubt the basis of any organization as without them, the organization collapses. Therefore, full importance must be given to both parties without causing any disrespect or issues. All for the purpose of enhancing growth of the organization.

Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I think when it comes to the issue of business,even though they say customers are the king,those that make the services possible are also deserving of some respect as well,everything needs to be balance and the employees need not to be put in a really bad corner because of the customers.

One can argue that customers are more important than employees because without revenue, no business, even a non-profit funded business will eventually dry up without revenue/customers. When the customers stop taking out their wallets, employees get laid off and a business teeters on the brink of filing for bankruptcy or closing. The customer is king!

Taking sides with a customer over your own employee in a business is a very common scenario. Most sensitive employees might feel unappreciated and unwanted especially if they were actually right.

We should know our employees well up to the point that even when we take sides with customers, they should know that we're only playing the 'customer is right' thing.
Both customers and employees means so much and should be valued.

To me, this two parties, the customers and the employees are the same and the plays almost the same vital role in any business organisation because without the employees in the company to aid the production, their will be no goods for the customers to purchase like wise thr same to the employees they, the customers are the reason for productions.

Customers should be given honour than employees because employees are the part of an organization while the customers are outsiders while the products or service of the organization can not be sold out without buying it by customers so they need to be attended first

Customers should be given honour than employees because employees are the part of an organization while the customers are outsiders while the products or service of the organization can not be sold out without buying it by customers so they need to be attended first
You have said it perfectly, it is even the customers that will help you to pay the employees, in this case the employees are not really a point of consideration but on how you can satisfy your customers.. that should be the main priority.

Employees and customers are actually no very important and so should be treated with care because without employees the business will not move forward and without customers too it won't move forward

I do not think that a business would prefer one over the other and a wise businessman would try to maintain a good balance. However, I know that many businessmen would prefer customer over employee and i think this is wrong.

Well customer should be treated nice, but I don't really believe in the statement that says" customers are always right" cause a lot of time they are wrong, but no matter what we should still treat them nicely and not be rude

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back