What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

If a business does not have a source of revenue, it will fail. No surprise there. This is an absolute whether it is a corporation, sole proprietorship, non-profit. religious organization, e-commerce, or even a government entity. A business needs to have a source of revenue to pay the bills, invoices, employees, and expansion, etc. Customers support that. Without revenue, you cannot hire or support employees.

I guess if possible you can also give attention the most to the both of them and that is only if it is just possible, but when we have to choose between them I guess it would be much better to put more attention to our own employees itself because they are truely our companions in running the busineess. They also plays a great role in a business which any customer cant overtake.

That is why they even have a slogan saying "customers are always right".does this means even if a customer slaps you he is right?some of them can be rude and no good manners and no respect.

Certainly the both have their place and Hierarchy of importance in a business. Employees can never be treated as gods but customers can definitely enjoy such privilege because their funds run the business and pays the remuneration of the employees.

Both employees and customers should be treated right as they both need each other. Customers won't be accommodated without the help of employees and employees won't be able to earn without customers if the business is not able to generate profits.

Employees are our most important customers because they can provide crucial insights into the overall customer experience. But they are often overlooked or neglected, and most companies do not view them as valuable assets – either in terms of providing insights into the customer experience, or as brand ambassadors.

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
It's not new to see some business treating their customers better than their employees, this is very common to schools proprietors and proprietresses... They give extreme respect and care to their students parents but treat their teachers anyhow. This is so bad

Both, the customer as well as employees. Because there are only employees who doing work hard with under supervision of manager.They only have a minimum requirement to fulfill of their basic needs to live their life.

Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

• Employee
  • Addiction Treatment
That's absolutely right but I you think about it, I don't feel they should be treated anyway less than what they get. You need your customers to support your business by patronising you and if treating them like gods will give you your desires then to me that's fine. We can't afford to loose customers due to negligence as they're a major seasoning as regards success in our business. Customers deserve all the good titles they are called

Your customer increases your company, you should treat it with additional care and humor. Have fun like Messiah, then your company can travel high, happier customers means better profit. I didn't suggest that you should treat your staff wrongly, that you should always treat them carefully, so that they can run the company with you perfectly.

There not a god as least treat them as a v.i.p that have been selected the business then just give them the proper way to serve what is only just to serve like if they purchase an item they need is warranty and the quality of the item, as the customer wants a comfortability to deal with.

Employees and customers are important to a business. While your employees provide support to the growth of a business, your customers also keep the business alive through patronizing
Yes you are right, the both customers and employees are very important to a business, employee is your internal public while customers are external public and both different public you must threat well in which to keep your business existing and grows.

Some customers even go as far as saying don't you know that I'm going to buy your product with my hard-earned income. People should not allow their customers to rain insult on their employees, or talk down on their employees just because they wants to purchase a product, or services.

Customers must be always be treated and given the utmost respect and dignity no matter the situation and circumstance. Some staff members are really wicked. They can use their behavior to permanently chase away your potential customers without you knowing

I do tell my employees that my customers are more important because they are the reason we are here and we need their money, so we do e everything possible to get that money from them, but most times I can defend an employee when I see a customer trying to take excessive advantage

customers come first. Organizations have been swearing by it for years. We exist, after all, because of our customers. And they can make or break us. For most organizations, customers indeed come first.
With the changing nature of the workforce, it’s time to change our views.

Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow. Either to customers or employees, there should be fairness in treatment. So therefore the business owner must make good interactions to both the customers and the employee. Without the customers and the employees being happy, no business can succeed.

Well, customers are the soul of every business and must be considerably care for to earn their longlasting trusts. In a situation where there is conflict between customers and workers, the customer, even if to be blamed, should be comforted and defended. The worker must however be trained on how to relate better with customers. It is their responsibility to interact better with customers.

Customers has their right same as employees having their own right too. Abusing an employee in order to please a customer so he or she will come back is so wrong but this is popular among our region and its so bad everyone wants customers so they are so right

I totally agree with you @Claraviolet , this situation that you explain in your thread, I have seen it closely, and I consider that it is a lack of respect on the part of the owners to their staff. If an employee makes a mistake about a customer, the best thing to do is call attention in private. Employees are part of the company and deserve respect and value. Everyone has their level of importance, both the client and the employee.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back