What's new

Ever have a repeat customer who is trouble?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever deal with repeat customers who happen to be trouble, or annoying? I know many businesses have to deal with repeat customers who come in and make a fuss about something. How do you deal with these type of customers? Do you just do your best to appease them and get them out of your store or office as soon as possible? I know people who have dealt with annoying customers, but they work with them the best they can so they can move it forward. Have you ever had a customer who always caused problems every time they came in?

I once had a customer who regularly hired me to work on his site, however, he was a pain in the a*s. I continued to work for he even though he was a trouble (because he paid well). Then one day it was unbearable and I declined the job. Interestingly, a lot of people went through a similar situation with this guy.

I once had a customer who regularly hired me to work on his site, however, he was a pain in the a*s. I continued to work for he even though he was a trouble (because he paid well). Then one day it was unbearable and I declined the job. Interestingly, a lot of people went through a similar situation with this guy.
That sounds horrible, what did he do that made him a pain to deal with? Was he just hard to work with?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back