Customer Vs Employee in a business

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?

I think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow

Outrightly supporting a wrong customer against your own employee is wrong. Either to customers or employees, there should be fairness in treatment.

Well customer should be treated nice, but I don't really believe in the statement that says" customers are always right" cause a lot of time they are wrong, but no matter what we should still treat them nicely and not be rude

If the employee is not making my customer feel comfortable..then I might treat him/her in a very dislikeful manner cos without the customers they can never be employed

Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

If you focus on your own employees and train them, educate them to be better with your customers that will get you farther with your goal/objectives!

If you focus on your own employees and train them, educate them to be better with your customers that will get you farther with your goal/objectives!
That's true but this is about, not blaming the employees for everything. Sometimes you need to speak up and protect people who works for you. Not just anyone can do that and people are afraid of losing customers, always. So, they usually try to blame the employees for everything.
In that case, you don't see any loyalty in employees. So, it's better to set your preferences straight from the get go.

Your customer is somebody you really need to keep a great contact with.In order to have a successful business it depend on the services you offer to the people and how your treat them.If it was not for your customers your business won't be in existence.

I don't think there would be a big difference between the client and the employee, they should be equal in a business.

The reason why you opened the business is because of them in the first place, so they should be treated right and accordingly and so as your employees.
But you have to be Extra nice to your customers

I also don't think it is fair to side with the customer even when he/she is clearly wrong. Many business actually do this in a bid not to loose the customers but they end up loosing the employee's loyalty. Yet it so important to have loyal employees as the business will always be protected by them.

A good human resource management demands than both customers and employees are treated fairly. There should be any preferential treatment .

Customers should be treated as gods in every business either right or wrong sometimes alltge customer wants is the feeling of importance

Employee and customer are the backbone of one's business, without them ones business can not reach the next point. So therefore the business owner must make good interactions to both the customers and the employee

The employees still have to understand that without the customers patronising there firm, their can't be job for them so they need to give proper attention to the customers than the employees

I think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow
Exactly what was on my mind!! Without the customers and the employees being happy, no business can succeed.

This is a good question.
Customers should be treated well in a business environment than the employees because the employees are there because of the customers and should in case the customers are not there, the employees won't get paid.

Your customer is the one that makes your business to grow higher, you should treat them with extra care with humor. Pamper them like Messiah, so that your your business gonna be moving high, happy customers means better profit. I didn't say you should treat your employees wrongly, always treat them with care as well, so that they will run your business perfectly with you.
Post automatically merged:

Your customer is the one that makes your business to grow higher, you should treat them with extra care with humor. Pamper them like Messiah, so that your your business gonna be moving high, happy customers means better profit. I didn't say you should treat your employees wrongly, always treat them with care as well, so that they will run your business perfectly with you.

customers and employees complement each other in a business and both are relative to each other as neither the customers nor the employees can function without the other.both of them need to treat each other well and they also have to be treated well by the employers for positive outcome

Hmmm...u re ryt, but let's be sincere customers should be given more importance over an employee, which I believe the employee should understand, customers are the soul of a business, without them you won't even have anybody to call an employee, although we should always treat our employee right too

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back