What's new

Ever have to vote for an employee change?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know in some businesses they vote on an employee change. Maybe it's on hiring a CEO, CFO and other big jobs at the head of a company. I imagine some companies vote on the higher ups. Have you ever voted for an employee change? Maybe you needed to vote in a new manager or even an new employee.

I have never voted for employee change with regular jobs but on online communities where I am staff I have to frequently vote to give my opinion on various things including hiring new staff or contributors

I have never voted for employee change with regular jobs but on online communities where I am staff I have to frequently vote to give my opinion on various things including hiring new staff or contributors
I think that counts for voting someone in. Though a bit different I think it still counts. It's not often people vote on a new employee or to hire in someone. It's mostly big companies with a CEO and other big title bosses. Or I should say, something like a corporate business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back