What's new

Can someone with no computer skills start a software selling business?

Marketing in business is completely different from production dynamics and it is just a way in which you can be able to sell to the target customers. You can 100% be able to sell software even if you do not have any prior knowledge about it but at least you should have knowledge of marketing.

Actually running a business with knowledge about it, is actually a suicide and is very risky because you may not be able to meet up to the needs of your customers.
You really miss something here I think that you wanted to say that runing a business without knowledge about it and not runing a business with knowledge in it, so runing a business without knowledge will make your business to fail, so first of all ensure that you run the business proper if you dont have much knowledge about it you can seek that from someone like an expert,for the software business I beleive its really need primary computer skills or basic knowledge in computer

Actually running a business without knowledge about it may lead to your total failure and inability to meet up to your customers demand and satisfaction with the service you provide.

We have countless number of people who knows virtually nothing about the major skills in computer sell the computer softwares. All you need is how to install the software.

Let me tell you something. Even though it has never been easier to start a tech company without any coding or programming skills, most experts in the industry recommend that at least one founding team member have some technical background. This will be beneficial to you.

Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.
No, you need computer skills even if it’s on the basic level. Without these skills you won’t function well and some opportunities will not be open to you.

I don't think one without computer skill can sell software business because the person must have the skills before you can think of going into such business, because I don't see how someone without that can do it.

Bill Gates pretty much did this. He was not a computer guy. He knew someone who could make him software and used his mother's position in a company to get where he is now.

Most definitely, someone with no computer skills can actually start making money selling softwares. He just need the simple knowledge around. He doesn't necessarily have to be a professional.

Though it is not impossible, I believe the most important ingredient in starting up a computer software business is not your computer skills but your knowledge. Then again it would be shameful and at the same time make customers loose respect and trust in you and your business if you are unable to put your knowledge into practical use. Therefore it would be best you have not just a computer skill but also the proper knowledge of the softwares you sell.
It not even a good outlook on the company owner that he or she doesn't have some Knowledge about software, you don't need know much about programming as you can employ people to do that for you, but atleast some knowledge would still suffice.

No you can't of course expect you want to just want to waste your money it's either you hire an expert software builder or you learn the skills to help your business grow so you won't waste your cash

If you want to be focusing solely on software selling, then you do not need any technical abilities at all. You are only going to need to know how to code if you want to be developing software.

Production and the art of selling are actually two different things all together. If you want to be selling the software then your most important attributes should be marketing and convincing people and not technical abilities.

If you want to be focusing solely on software selling, then you do not need any technical abilities at all. You are only going to need to know how to code if you want to be developing software.
No am not even talking aout coding doing coding will require alot of work,am talking about the normal sofetware installation business where you install software for people at a fee,I beleive that can be done without any academic qualification

It's not impossible, but I believe that knowledge, not computer skills, is the most important factor in starting a computer software business. On the other hand, if you can't put your knowledge into practice, it's shameful and at the same time you lose the respect and trust of your customers for you and your company. Therefore, it is best not only to have computer skills, but also to have the proper knowledge of the software you are selling. A cussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest money for profit. Start posting today to discuss finance with like-minded people.

You need to have skills to go on about what you are planning to.Business skills are very important. absent of it might result to business collapsing.
The software development cycle is something that requires a lot of technicalities and as such you are going to be better off taking of time in order to learn it so that it is going to be easy for you.

I do not think that it would be possible to do thta. A person selling software must have some knowledge about software or he or she could hire someone who has knowledge. You must be knowledgeable about the product you deal in.
I agree with you that you must not necessarily have the knowledge of software and mathematics but if you can afford it then you can hire somebody who does so that it is going to make your work more easier.

You don't need to have college degree before you sell softwares. You just need a little knowledge around software installation and that's all you need to venture into that business.

There are some many people that I have seen that lack the knowledge of software but also do there software business with zero worry and get there money.

That is true they can as well make those business function,its only involve installation of those software or sometime you can as well be able to put them in cartoon so when the customer come they will just select the software they want to use and install it themself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back